Chapter 4 : Is This Coincidence Or Fate?

I've Met My Angel

Jong Kook, Gary, HaHa and his special friend celebrates the success of transforming Jong Kook at a nightclub somewhere in Seoul… They already spent 2 hours drinking (not an alcohol for Jong Kook oppa of course) and chatting around.

 

“Cheers for our Jong Kook Hyung!! He will begin to live with new spirit from now on…” HaHa said his congratulation speech to Jong Kook. And yes, from now onwards, Jong Kook is a different person from the old himself… Well, at least from his appearance, he’s not a nerdy-like person anymore… Thanks to HaHa’s ‘special friend’ a.k.a. Byul’s help, he looks more stylish and attractive.

“Let’s pray that he’ll get a wife soon… I don’t want to always clinging with this man… people will think that we’re gay… Okay, I don’t want that…” Gary said with a serious tone, but actually he’s joking around… Everyone else laugh except for Jong Kook, who really thinks that this is not funny, at all…

“Opps, it’s not funny joke… Mianhe, Jong Kook hyung…”

“Glad that you know that… It’s not funny for me…Don’t spoil my good mood…”

“Hyung… why aren’t you invite Lizzy too??”, Gary asked.

“She’ll fine… She always has a date with her beloved Joong Ki now…”

 

**************************************************************

 

“Where’s Jong Kook oppa?? I’ve called him for numerous times…  Aish… This motorcycle drives me nuts!!! It’s broken at the middle of highway, plus with soooo many people here now…. Its midnight!! No one here…  Joong Ki oppa too… damn it!! UGHHH!!!”

 

*************************************************************

 

Suddenly….

A young lady rushes into the same nightclub… She runs towards her friend who is already knockout and drunk… Jong Kook knows her… It’s Han Ji Min, his neighbor.

Jong Kook greet her and asking why she’s here…

“Oh, Jong Kook oppa… I’m here to pick up my friend, she’s drunk… Help me please…she’s reallllly heavy… ugh…”

“Okay…. I will help you with that…” Jong Kook ended up carrying the lady, leaving his dongsaengs with just an eye contact that says, “Thanks for the treat, see you later” as he walk through them.

 

In Han Ji Min’s car

 

“She’s your BFF?  I never saw her before…”

“Yeah… She never came to our house… We are always meeting each other when we have problems at that club… My hubby is quite strict. He doesn’t want be disturb when he’s at home, so we always meet outside…” Ji Min explained. When she looks at Jong Kook, she saw something strange… “No wonder I’m almost not recognizes you earlier… You have different style now…” she compromises.

“Ha, yeah… Thanks for that… I look younger, right?”

“Hehehe… and chattier…”

Jong Kook just smiles... He wants to know about the drunken lady at the back seat but he just too shy to ask about it… Without knowing why, he just curious about that lady… And thankfully, Ji Min is so smart that she knew from the way Jong Kook kept looking at the reflect mirror to watch her.

“Oh, her name is Song Ji Hyo… She’s 28 years old, my BFF since high school…”

“Huh?” Jong Kook shocked.

“In case that you want to know her…hehehe…” Ji Min gives her sweet smile.

Song Ji Hyo….oh,, Miss Song from this morning… right??  She’s the same person, right??

Jong Kook watch the reflect mirror again to confirm it…

OMO!! It’s her… it’s really her…

He tried really hard to hide his excitement… Yeah, he can feel it…He want to know her better in person. So, he asks more questions…

“Why is she like that?? She has problems??” Jong Kook asked.

“I don’t think I should tell you… Mmm, let’s just say that she has a big problem with her family… You can ask her more if you want…”

“Means??”

“She will live with me for now… my hubby went overseas for 3 months, so…”

“So….”

“You will get to know her better, oppa…”

Jong Kook face blushed… He’s never this happy before…

 

Greenland Apartment, Seoul

 

“Just put her here, oppa.” Ji Min ordered Jong Kook to put Ji Hyo on the queen-size bed at the guest room…

 

At home, Jong Kook just grinning like a fool… He never imagined that he will get to know her, for real…

He’s having a sweet dream until…..

“OPPPPAAAA!!!!!”  He heard Lizzy screamed from the living room.

Oh-uoh….