Chapter 11 : Sweet Turns Sour

I've Met My Angel

"What??" Jong kook shocked...

"Anii,just kidding...hehehe..."Ji Hyo said cheerfully... She then added, "You're dreaming too much,hahaha... just wanna tease you so that you can stop dreaming..." as she walking to her bedroom, leaving Jongkook alone at the living room...

"Aissh..jinja that Mong Ji..."

 

Jong Kook kindly help her to pack her things. He collects all her documents and magazines and put it all in a box...Meanwhile, Ji Hyo is taking her bath and get ready.

Both of them are ready to leave the apartment... "Ji Hyo-yah... pali!" Jong Kook said while standing like a boss at the front door.

"Oppa! Why are you just standing there? Help meee..." Ji Hyo said, while pulling her stone-like luggage. "Come here, carry this box for me... "she added, pointing to a box beside her...

"That's not mine, i won't carry it.." Jongkook replies playfully...

"Aisshh..oppaaaaaaa.." Mong Ji sighed..

Only a few seconds needed for him to change his mind...He moves towards Ji Hyo and elbowed her, "Your sulky face is quite terrible... Don't do that again..." He teases her...

But he ended up got a bite on his arm by Ji Hyo. "Auchhhh! Yah!!" He screamed loudly...

Ji Hyo quickly runs away to the elevator with her luggages... "Serves you right! Wekkk!" She shout out loud...

They arrive at the basement of their apartment and straight to Ji Hyo's car which sent by Jae Suk's driver earlier... Jong Kook naturally sit at the driver's and Ji Hyo sit beside him.. "Hello, Miss Song... I'm your driver today..." He said jokingly...

She smiles sweetly and their laughter continues to accompany them all the way to their destination...

 

After having a breakfast at a chinese restaurant, they continue their journey....

 

About 20 minutes later

"Oppa, are we really heading to my house?" Ji Hyo asks, as she realise that the way they used is not to her house.

"Mwuh? Ohh... I...want to take you to somewhere... Can I?" He asks back...

"Sure...but not too far, okay..." She says.

10 minutes later, they arrives at Han River... He stops the car and ask Ji Hyo to hang out with him for a while... They sit on a nearby bench...

"Oppa... what is it about?" She asks with full of curiosity...

He takes a deep breath... "Ji Hyo-yahh"

"yes, oppa..."

He looks straight into her eyes...He already thought about it overnight... He must said it before she's away...

"I... I like you... Anii... I love you... I've kept this feeling to you for quite a long time... Since our first meet... I know you just treat me like your own brother but...I can't treat you the same... Each time you touched me, hugged me, I've blown away..." He stops for a while... then, he added, "I don't need your respond now... Don't worry... I just felt that I need to tell you everything before you go, that's all..."

Ji Hyo's mouth wide open...She can't believe what she heard just now...

"Ji Hyo-yah..." He calls her while reaching her hand...

He truly shocked as she refuses...

He tries again...

And...

SLAPPP!!

"Ouchhh!!" He calmly rubbed his face with his palm..

"Why, Ji Hyo yah??" He asks...

"Don't touch me anymore, oppa!!" Her face redden as she's controlling her anger...

Jong Kook wants to hug her to calm her down..but Ji Hyo pushes him instead...She's using almost all of her energy punching Jong Kook's broad shoulder...

After a moment, she starts to cry... "Please don't...oppa...tskkk...tskk"

She's being reminded about Jin Hyuk, who breaks her heart really deeply... She was played once, and she don't think she afford to face the same thing once again...Furthermore, it's Jongkook, the man who she thought can she rely on... The man who promised her to be her best friend and oppa...

Just when he thought that Ji Hyo is okay, she quickly escapes from Jong Kook...

"Andwaeee... Ji Hyo-yahh..." He calls her...He chases her until to her car...

He saw her takes her handbag and luggage in the car's bonnet...

"Ji Hyo-yahh... You don't have to do this... " He tries to stop her from going away...

"Let me go...Kim Jong Kook-shii..." She's back to when she's not knowing the man named Kim Jong Kook...

He automatically releases her hand after hearing her called him like that...

She quickly takes a cab and left him alone...  

 

He can't do anything anymore to stop her... He dissapointed with her respond...but he also can't force her to love him too...

What made he sad the most was... He seem to lost his one woman forever... The moment she added "-shii" to him... he realized that she's might don't even want to see his face in front of her anymore...

 

And...his man tears starts to drop too...