Final

Uljima

my quote of the day : WRITING IS A BURST OF RAW EMOTIONS THAT DOES NOT LAST LONG

You owe me nothing (but...)

Minseok’s POV

The news came crashing down on him, like a tsunami (he would describe it as it is if he is as dramatic as Chanyeol). But really, it does hit him hard.

“I need to tell you something.” Luhan’s voice was quivering when he said that. But he was sleepy; it was a free evening for most of them. So there they were, tangled on Minseok’s bed (Luhan’s issue with his bed, really) and watching a Chinese movie. He still needs his Chinese revised to stop feeling like an idiot every single time. So, he didn’t realise Luhan’s quiver.

“Emmmmmm...”

“Min, I’m leaving.”

*****

On the 10th of the 10th month of the year, we became 10.

He had always liked the number 10. For him, it shows a complete thing. Yixing’s birthday is also in October. He loves Halloween (that provides the excuse to bring out the wildest of his ideas around). But now, does it really?

“I will always love you.” Luhan breathe against Minseok’s neck in a tight hug. Luggage ready, their room almost barren of his belongings (except of their memorabilia and a few of the younger’s shirts set aside in secret by Minseok to sniff and cry on later) and stacked neatly near the door. The other members were waiting outside.

He is the oldest and strongest hyung. So by right, he would smile and be calm through the separation. He had let Kris go with much silent support and prayers, so why the tears pooling on the edge of his eyes? He swallowed back a sob, feeling himself choked and suffocated with unshed tears. Really, when was the last time he had experience this? But he could not reminisce with the attempt to clear out his eyes of the blurring tears to properly see the beautiful sight that will soon leave him.

“I,I.....I will always love me too.” Luhan almost chuckled at that. But instead his face contorted into a not so pleasant sight.

“Control your face, please. You are getting older and uglier as it is.” The venom of malice absent from the uttered words. “But seriously, you know me better than to ask the typical answer.” Luhan raised his hand to the elder’s face.

“Ulj...” Luhan voiced out only to be cut by Minseok’s, “Uljima,uljima...Don’t say them. Because that is the only thing that you owe me. You owe me nothing, even for my heart that you took. but you owe me this.”

And the tears continued to flow.

END

**Uljima – Don’t cry

A/N : A really short one, right? but this is the first thing i though of when i heard that Luhan is leaving and Minseok is gonna be alone :'(
Above there was my excuse of not putting this up earlier. And for my other babies (stories), i will not abandon them. but uni done despicable things to meeeeeee~~~ but since they are my babies, i will let them grow and die O_O (NO. I'll finish it, i mean...)

 

But till then, ENJOY~