Eleven

The Boy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulbi rode the bus by herself as she stares at the window outside. She keeps thinking about what happened today. It’s such a worse day for everyone especially Yura. She lost her best friend, Yunmi and Seulbi still feels guilty even though Yura said it’s not her fault. Sometimes, Sehun and his friends went overboard with their attitudes. She feels thankful as they helped her but this is not what she wants. This is totally wrong. “I feel sorry to Yura” she thought as she leans her head against the window as the bus speed up.

As she arrives near to her place, she saw Sehun at the bus stop standing alone while holding an umbrella since it’s raining outside. She sighed as she sees him. “Should I talk to him? Should I face him?” she mumbled as millions thoughts lingering on her mind since then. She left her seat and hops down out from the bus. Sehun lifted his head and sees Seulbi’s figure. “Seulbi” he called and she turns around. He stands in front of her. “Is everything okay?” he asked. She nodded without saying any single words. “You’re mad at me?” he asked. She looked at him blankly and turns around to walk away from him. “Seulbi” he grabbed her hand and pulls her. They face each other as they are standing under one umbrella. “You’re mad at me?” he asked again. “I don’t know” she sighed.

“Well, I’m sorry” he sighed as he tightens his grip. “I know we went slight overboard and we never expect that this kind of incident will happen” he said. “But, she’s dead now. Yura is all alone” she said. “Seulbi” he said. She slowly let go of his hand. “I’m sorry, Sehun-ah. I think we should not see each other for the time being. I’m tired. I want to go back” she said. As she wants to turn around, Sehun hugged her from the back. She rolled back her eyes as her body froze. “I’m sorry. You can have your time but please, don’t leave me. I still” he paused. “Need you by my side” he continued.

She grabbed his arm and let go of her body. “Thanks for waiting and good night” she said and walks away leaving him alone behind. Sehun is just staring at her back figure as she makes her way to her house. He thinks that he went overboard with their plans. He can say that they are one of the reasons of Yunmi’s death. He started to feel guilty towards everyone as Seulbi decided to stay away from him for the time being. “I have to do something about it or else, I’ll lose her” he sighed and walks to his house.

[-]

Sehun arrives at the school and parks his car beside Kris’s and Luhan’s cars. He waved at them and grabs his bag. “What’s up bro?” Kris smiled. “Where’s Seulbi?” Luhan looks inside the car. “She’s not with me” he sighed as he leans against Luhan’s car. Luhan turns to Kris. “She told me that we should not see each other for the time being” he said. “What?” Kris straightened his back. “She said that?” Luhan blinked his eyes. “Yes, last night. I was waiting for her and yeah, it happened just like that” he said. “You’re okay?” Kris asked. “Not really. I feel slightly down” he sighed. Luhan nudged his elbow and points at somewhere with his mouth. “That’s her” he said and clears his throat. Seulbi got down from the bus follow by Jongin and Taeyong behind her. Yura from the other side saw Seulbi and runs to her. When Sehun is about to approach Seulbi, Yura grabbed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter