Ten

The Boy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura and Seulbi waited outside of the emergency room. Yunmi lost lots of bloods while Sehun and Luhan are leaning back against the wall. Seulbi approached Yura. “You’re okay?” she grabbed her hand and gives her caramel candy. Yura stared at her. “I can’t believe she said things like that to me” she cried. Seulbi comforts her by patting her back. “She’s mad. She may be didn’t realize what she just says. I know she appreciates you so much” she smiled. “I don’t know why you’re still treating us well after what we’ve done to you” she said. Seulbi smiled and leans back. “I’m used to it. Yunmi bullied me before she meets you so, yeah. I don’t mind. I deserve it” she nodded. “Wow, I can’t believe my ear” she shook her head.

The doctor walked out from the room with not-so-great expression on his face. Sehun called them and they rush to the doctor. “Is Yunmi okay?” Yura asked as she holds Seulbi’s hand firmly. It’s the first time Sehun sees it and he feels strange about it. “I’m sorry but she lost too much blood and we can’t do anything to save her. I’m sorry, young ladies” he said. Yura cried hard and hugs Seulbi. She stood there like a mannequin while staring blankly at Sehun and Luhan. “Are you sure?” Luhan stuttered. “Yes” he nodded. “Seulbi, what am I going to tell her parent?” Yura stuttered. “I killed her” she stopped and turns around. “You guys killed her” she yelled at both of Sehun and Luhan. At that time, Kris and Chanyeol arrived at the scene. They saw Yura hits and pushes Sehun and Luhan. “This is not good” Kris said and approached four of them.

“Yura” Seulbi grabbed her arm and shakes her for few times. “Get back to your sense, okay?” she said and Yura stumbles on the floor. “Seulbi” she cried and Seulbi squats and patting her back. She lifted her head and mouths “Go back” to four of them. Sehun nodded and pats her shoulder. Four of them are heading out from the hospital while Yura still can’t stop crying. “It’s going to be fine. Don’t worry” she said as Yura tightens her grips.

[-]

Seulbi and Yura slowly walked out from the hospital after settling and explaining everything to Yunmi’s parent. Yura still feels sad over what just happened today and Seulbi feels sorry towards her. She thinks that she’s the main reason of Yunmi’s death. “Seulbi, it’s late now. You should go back. Your parents are waiting for you” she let out a small smile. “You’re not going back?” she asked. “I want to walk around first then I’ll head home” she said. “I think, I’m not going to school tomorrow” she stared at the ground. “Well, you should rest. I’m sorry” Seulbi smiled and lightly pats her shoulder. “You don’t have to. Thanks for staying with me for the rest of the day” she smiled. “I’m glad I can help you. I should go now. Bye” Seulbi waved at her and get on the bus and finds a place for her to sit. Yura waved from the outside and smiles at her. She dragged herself and walks on the road alone. As she walks, she didn’t realize that she went on a w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter