Nine

The Boy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulbi went back to the class by herself. She left Sehun and the boys at the café. They told her that they have something to discuss about and Seulbi knows it. It must be about Yunmi and Yura. “I hope they won’t hurt them” she thought and sits at her place. She took out her iPod and plugs in her earpiece and listens to Girl’s Day, I Miss You. She’s drowning into the slow rhythm of the song and she leans back on her chair as she stretches her arms. She puts her head on the desk and taps her fingers and she falls asleep on her own.

Jongin, Chanyeol, and Tao went out from the school while Kris, Sehun, Luhan, and Taeyong wait for them at the café. “Don’t you think that Tao’s idea was a bit rude?” Sehun asked. “Well, serve those es right. I’m still mad over them” Luhan said and Taeyong nods as he agrees to what Luhan just said. “They deserve that kind of treat after bullying Seulbi” Kris said and drinks his iced coffee. “I hope it will turns out well” Taeyong giggled. “I can’t even imagine” Sehun laughed a bit. Kris took out his phone and there’s a message from Chanyeol. “We’re here. Come out” he said. “They’re here. Let’s go” Kris said and four of them get up and leave the café.

[-]

The bell rang and sound of footsteps, peoples running outside of the class and even some of them are screaming is literally enough to wake Seulbi from her deep nap. She yawns and rubs her eyes cutely. She gets up and walks around. She stands by the window and looks at the outside. School athletes are busy with their practices this morning. “What are you doing?” Sehun popped out from behind and it surprises her. “I’m doing nothing” she shook her head. She tried to walk but he blocks her way. “Go” she said. “What if, I don’t want?” he slightly bows to her height and stares at her. “You really have beautiful eyes” he smiled. She fixed her glasses and clears .

She walked back to her place and sits there silently when Yunmi and Yura walk passes her. “Oh, Yunmi. There’s a pretty box on your desk” Yura said. As they excitedly walk to their places, Seulbi sees Luhan at the outside with a cake. “Oh, what are they doing?” she thought as Taeyong and Sehun suddenly walk out of the class. “Oh, it’s a gift from Sehun” Yunmi smiled. “I bet someone is jealous” Yura scoffed and glances at Seulbi. Seulbi ignored them and looks behind. Those boys are giggling at each other. “What’s this?” Yunmi said. Suddenly, she screams at the top of her lung when those dirty cockroaches flying around her and even stays on her hair. “Cockroaches” both of them scream out loud and brush the cockroaches away. Other students including Seulbi can’t control themselves from laughing. “So, this is their plan?” she thought and looks outside of the class. They are laughing out loud and Jongin’s already rolling on the floor. “Bad guys” she giggled.

Yunmi and Yura are running around in the class when suddenly Taeyong slams the cake on Yura’s face. Luhan also throws eggs at her. She screams and wipes away all the mess. Seulbi is so surprise and walks to the front. Sehun grabbed he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter