The Week

Cooking Mansion (in construction)

11:30am, Principal's Office, Vita High

Joon and Younghwa approaches the Principal's room under the guidance of Hyomin and Seohyun. Once they arrived, Hyomin and Seohyun disappeared leaving the brothers in a state of confusion. Younghwa hated this awkward moment, and knocked onto the door.

"Come in." A husky voice demanded before Joon and Younghwa quickly opened the door and was amazed when they saw a luxurious room they thought only the president of the country would have. After staring in awe like 5 year olds, they shook their heads to find the principal glaring at them.

"Come stand just behind the desk." the principal ordered. Joon and Younghwa did as they were told and found themselves looking 45 degrees downward at the principal.

"

Principal: WHEN!? Didn't your guardian or parent inform you to come to my office at the start of school?!

Joon: No...

Principal: You should have known anyway!

Younghwa: How would we..

Principal: Enough with the excuses! How did you even manage the first class?

Joon: We followed the people we knew.

Younghwa: Why didn't you put on the annoucement at the start of school? Wait, it couldn't be that you want to...

Principal: That is right. I wanted to see how you would survive the first class without guidance.

Joon: Isn't that a bit harsh?

Principal: You don't know what's harsh until the worst hits you! Now go to your other class, and don't cause any trouble. I'll be watching you two closely. Now go.

*Younghwa and Joon begins to leave but then stops

Principal: Are you not even listening to me now!?

Younghwa: We don't even have a timetable or anything, we don't know where to go.

*The principal looks embarrassed and calls for his assistant

Assistant (Yeo): Yes sir?

Principal: Give them their schedules. Take it and leave, and don't forget that just because Seohae transferred you guys here that you can do anything you want.

*Principal continues on with his paper work

Yeo: Here. *Smiles

Younghwa: Hey~ thanks. What's your..

*Joon pushes Younghwa aside

Joon: Thanks, we'll get going now

----------

12pm, Break Area, Vita High

*Joon and Younghwa finds Seo, Kyu, Hyo and Yoona

Seohyun: You guys came back alive, surprisingly.

Joon: Huh?

Kyuhyun: The principal is Hyomin's dad. (To Hyomin) Didn't you tell your dad anything?

Hyomin: I told him to not care about my social life..I don't want to get him involved if I don't need it.

Younghwa: I'll say thanks for my brother, you're an angel like always.

*Seohyun quickly speaks

Seohyun: Eat something to stop your mouth from opening unless you want a beating. *Throws Younghwa a roll

Joon: How about me...

*Hyomin slams a sandwich infront of Joon

Joon: Than...(going to say thanks)

Hyomin: Don't say anything, or else I'll start screaming at you.

Annoucement: To all senior highschoolers, exams start in a week. To all senior highschoolers, exams start in a week.

Students: !!!???

Younghwa: WTH! We just started at this school.

Yoona: It is surprising...but t shouldn't be that hard.

Hyomin: Easy for you to say, you ace in every subject.

Kyuhyun: Except cooking. *Teases Yoona

*Yoona hits Kyu (playing around)

Joon: We don't even know what you guys are learning or reviewing...

Hyomin: We always study together, (to Younghwa) you and (to Joon) "it" can come along.

Younghwa: We'd love to. So where is your studying area?

Seohyun: At my house of course, we have a place to study there.

Younghwa: That place again...

Seohyun: If you hate it you can leave the house immediate. (sarcastically) We'll of course be sad but we won't stop you.

Younghwa: How could I leave Hyomin? *winks

*Hyomin shivers

Bell Rings

Seohyun: Yoona..YOONA! *Yoona stops playing around with Kyu*

Yoona: Sorry, yes?

Seohyun: Let's meet up after school so we can study.

Yoona: Sure.

*They go to their classes

----------

Narrative: During the week, the six study a lot. Their relationship gets closer, but Hyomin still kind of avoids Younghwa and frequently glares at Joon if their eyes meet. The week ends and thei exams are so close. Seohae coems back.

----------

Author's Note: I'm trying to quickly end thei school days so they can start university/college and become cook apprentices or something else (hint, hint)