CHAPTER 2

A Vampire Who Fall In Love With a Wolve ( hunhan fanfic)

Sehun and Kai are escape to prince luhan they run and run they did not know the prince bestfriend follow them in the deep of the forest kai want to call their clan but if they call them the vampire will know where they are untill Xuimin came infront of them and prince luhan at his side. Sehun don't know what do he because he scared now and he want to go home to see their clan but because of what happen he taught to himself this is end of their life. Suddenly Xuimin talk if he can go with them they will not kill their clan just to with them because prince luhan want him but kai suddenly turn into a wolf.
Kai: What do you want from us?
Xuimin: Don't worry we will not trying to kill you if you gave prince sehun to our prince luhan.
Kai: wtf! why would i do that i will never give our prince to your prince.
Luhan: its your choice even if you became a wolf u will still not win againts us. I want only sehun but because you don't want i have to kill you first..
Before they will fight Sehun interuped them because they don't want to see his bestfriend to kill infront of him thats why he agree that he will go to prince luhan.
Kai: why you stop me, he want to kidnapped you.
Sehun: Kai stop i don't to see you injured or dying infront of me. What D,O hyung to do if yo are dead i will do this for our safety of our clan but don't worry i will be back tell to my brother that i love him and i will miss them.
Kai: Sehun pls dont do this just dont go you are not safe to them specially to that monster.
But before Kai finishing talking Sehun turn around to Luhan watching Sehun to go with him he did not understand his self why sehun have strong impact with him but he only knows he is happy to see sehun for the first time they earlier.
Sehun: now let my bestfriend go im going with you don't kill him
Luhan: dont worry i have one word. Xuimin let go kai
Xuimin: yes, prince luhan.
Luhan: you're mine now sehun i will never let go of you.
Sehun shock what he heard Luhan the prince of vampire fell in love with him he thaught to his self . Suddenly luhan kiss again sehun in the lips and sehun respond again he feel something to this vampire and he did not know what is that. He knows only he fell in love to this vampire. Xuimin suddenly stop their moment.
Xiumin: prince luhan sorry for interupting but i think we better going now.
Luhan: ok, just a moment.
Then suddenly he smirk to Sehun because he saw him blushing he pull sehun to kiss him on a peck in the  lips. Luhan happy because this the first time that he feel that he can continue living that because of sehun.