Chapter 3: Vampire Clan

A Vampire Who Fall In Love With a Wolve ( hunhan fanfic)

Luhan and Xiumin arrive in the castle with their prison Sehun, all the girl vampire looking at them while there are shouting because the two looking good vampire are arrive. The girls stop shouting when they see handsome boy prison at the back of the prince, Sehun also is popular in their clan because if his good looking and milky white skin and have a lisp. Sehun nervous because he is a wolf and he is in the teretorry of their enemy but he was shock when the girls shout not because they want to kill him but because he is handsome.

Girl 1: Hi! your name? you are so handsome i like you.
Girl2: He is mine you have luhan, right?
Girl3: He so cute, handsome and tall.
Girl4: Seriously he is a wolf, and wolf don't belong us.
Girl5: So what, if you are in love you did not care if he is  a wolf and a       vampire..

That is sehun heard to all girls, he did not believe some of them are accept him some are not but he remind to himself that this is not time for that he want to escape to that clan and go back to his clan. When he think of that suddenly blow to his ear and that is luhan.

luhan: what are you thinking? don't mind them if you think of what they are saying to you.
sehun: Im not thinking of that. im thinking what are you gonna do to me, you ert prince.
luhan: well, seriously, i don't know. maybe you gonna be my slave.
sehun: i am not you slave, and i will never be your slave!!!! sehun shout to luhan.
luhan: where do you think you are in? this is my clan and if i said it that you gonna do beside you are my property now.
sehun: im not your slave or your property! i swear if i gonna get out here im gonna kill you.
luhan: you think you can do that? beside i think you gonna start fall in love with me am i right, sehun? luhan smirk to sehun.
sehun: in l-love t-t-to you? you wish! it's not g-gonna ha-hapen.
luhan: then why are stuterring..?
luhan smile while he come closer to sehun, and sehun step back until he feel the wall now he nervous because of what happen. luhan still come closer to sehun until he corner sehun and look in his eyes luhan realized that sehun have a beautiful eyes.That the next thing happen luhan kiss sehun passionately, sehun want to struggle but luhan are so strong the next thing he knew luhan hand is inside in shirt..... the rest is history that night...