Chapter 8

A Vampire Who Fall In Love With a Wolve ( hunhan fanfic)

The wolves clans are ready to attack in the camp of the vampire clan but sehun's mother queen taeyeon are nervous because of the think that they can't rescue sehun and king essem saw her wife that's why he talk to her wife. My love are you nervous? King essem ask her wife "yes! I am what if we cannot rescue are son what if they kill him? I don't know what to do if our beautiful son are killed by that monster and disgusting vampire." queen taeyeon said. Don't worry it's not ganno happen you your son sehun, he is strong and he can fight for himself and i think he wait for us to rescue him. king essem said. I know essem our son are waiting for us to his own family. queen taeyeon said with a warm smile. In the warrior cabin Chanyeol and Kai are ready for the battle to rescue their friend and a prince of their clan, the two are the close friend of sehun since they are child and chanyeol is the troll of their group kai is most effected of what happen because when the vampire kidnapped sehun hi is there and he blame his self for not rescue his friend.

In the vampire clan ..

Prince Luhan are ready for thew ritual but Prince Sehun is about to escape but because there are many guard that block all the entrance and exit and he hated it because he have to do the ritual not only that infront of all the vampire clan, Sehun is crying because he can't do anything except for cry. Sehun want to escape to that hell he want to go back where he belong to his clan, friends, family and specially he want to embrace his only mother that he really love so much. Your'e crying? luhan said that why sehun shock when he heard the voice."yes. i wnat to go back to my mom, Luhan pls I'm begging you set me free" Sehun told to luhan that only sight. No, you are already belong here sehun. luhan told to sehun that why he only cry, "what do you want from me, luhan? I'm not done anything to you or my clan to your clan. sehun ask luhan. "you want to know, sehun"? the elder ask onlly sehun nodded. "I'm inlove with you sese, when I saw you playing with your friend that time I told my self that you will be mine, and no can have you. that's why that time I kidnapped you. luhan tell to sehun only the younger are shock because how a vampire fell in love with some like him a wolf. for a few minute they are silent no one can talk but luhan steal a glance from sehun whrn someone is knock in there room. Prince Luhan the ritual are ready you have to go there now your parents ask too" Xiumin his bestfriend told to him only luhan nodded. "Ok, just wait a minute,xiumin. luhan said then he go to onfront to sehun, "sehun, are you ready? luhan said while sehun only cry are glance outside. "pls, luhan don't do this" sehun beg to luhan. "sorry hunnie, your mine and tonight is the night that all my clan will see how a wolf will became a vampire. luhan told to sehun. xiumimn we are ready. luhan said to his bestfreind that only nodded.