CHAPTER 1

A Vampire Who Fall In Love With a Wolve ( hunhan fanfic)

There is a two clan that live in near in the forest the vampire clan live in the castle and the wolf clan live in the forest, the two clan are always fighting for the forest who live there but the vampire always win. One night the vampire clan are excited in the news tha king youngmin and queen kristal give birth to a beautiful baby boy prince luhan the heir of vampire clan. This boy will be the next king of our clan and he will finish all the wolf clan someday king youngmin said to all vampire. On the other side in the wolf clan also king sment and queen taeyeon give also a birth to a baby boy prince sehun the heir of wolf clan. This boy my son will be the next king of our clan and he will be bring the peace in our clan someday.

16 years after

The two young prince are grow handsome but they are different attitude prince luhan grow like a monster he always kill a wolf and he can't smile he is bossy he don't want always to disturb by someone even if it is his own parent. prince sehun is look like a girl even he a prince he always go out to the forest to play hide and seek with his bestfriend kai that why his big brother always worried about him even his with kai. Kai and Sehun are playing in the they did not know prince Luhan is in there watching them and ready to attack them but kai notice it sehun not. Kai nose is powerful because he can smell if the enemy are near or not that why he warn sehun that theres is enemy.
Kai: Sehun we have to run there is a enemy
Sehun: Where kai there is none i don't see them
Kai : Trust me there is i can smell him.
But before they run the vampire caught the two of them that why they are shock especially sehun because this is the first time he incounter that there is a vampire infront of them. The vampire look at sehun and he smirk because he found his dinner kai try to escape but the vampire hold him in the neck and any minute he can broke his neck before they talk the vampire speak.
Luhan: Im luhan prince of the vampire clan. hmmm... you are wolves maybe you can be my dinner especially you. what your name?
Sehun: Sehun prince of wolf clan and let us go you damnbass maybe you are a vampire but im not scared of you.!
Luhan: you are brave maybe i will like you.. hmm, i know i will make you fall in love with me.
Sehun: I will never fall in love with a vampire like you.
Luhan: really! we will see that.
Before sehun speak luhan kiss him already that why sehun shock what luhan did and because that is his first kiss with a vampire. Sehun don't know what to do but deep inside he like the kiss and he did not know that he respond already luckily kai escape and he bite luhan in the hand that why the kiss are broken and thay escape in the forest!!