Family Meeting ???

Missing Princess

Chapter 6: Family Meeting


An old lady walking silently inside her house, she didn't surprise when she found bunch of a boys sitting and sleeping in her living room. But she didn't expect her grand daughter will sleep in hard couch with them. she took couple of blanket inside her bedroom and covered the boys and the girls body.

This evening, she visited her old friend when yiyoung didn't coming home yet. She need to visit her friend who come from the same place like her, eventough they're not coming from the same kingdom.

-flashback-

after make sure everything locked properly, yiyoung grandma rushed to her friend house. she took a cab so she can save the time. her friend, jo min-ki it's one of the previous ministry from full moon kingdom waiting for her already infront of his house with his human wife jo yoo sun.

"i know you will come yejin-ssi.. let's talk.." he lead his wife and young hee inside.

"do you know who's coming to the human world??? I can feel they're not ordinary people... did someone from your kingdom tell you who's coming???" yiyoung grandma look at them hoping for a good answer. that older man actualy the one who tell her when the evil witch come to the moon light kingdom and destroy everything who try to stop her.

"I know someone from your kingdom coming to take yiyoung back to her kingdom, and the other is... people from my kingdom... I don't know if I should tell you about this, they will come... I will let you talk with them" jo min-ki look so bothered because he can tell her about hadon and his friends purpose is to take yiyoung with them and make her married the full moon prince.

after waiting patiently until the sky become dark, they hear a knock at the door. min-ki wife open the door and let them joined in the living room. yiyoung grandma feel so uncomfortable because they have a strong presence and one of them have a really cold aura.

"yejin-ssi... let me introduce you with them. he is full moon prince, his name is hadon, and the rest is his friends and they're a warrior from full moon kingdom. this is feel like a family meeting now, don't you think so??? hehehehe" minki laughing awkwardly with his not so funny humor. But yejin become more nervous after hear about one of them is a prince. why in the first place a prince come to the human world and leave his kingdom unless there's something really important.

hadon look at yiyoung grandma and standing infront of her.

"did my uncle tell you why I'm coming here???" hadon coldly ask her, he didn't mean to make her scared but that's his way to speak everyday. People who didn't know anything about him, will think he's a rude prince with no manners. yiyoung grandma just shook his head and waiting patiently until hadon finished aksing her.

"I will married your grand daughter..." yiyoung grandma stood up and leave the house without looking back or say anything. she didn't want to hear anything right now and she need to clear her mind right now. she took a cab and going home to meet yiyoung.

-flashback end-


-hadon pov-

"you should didn't tell her about married thingy... now it will much harder for you!!! you should at least do something first or whatever is it before you want to married someone you know!!!" my uncle become frustated and his food flying everywhere from his mouth, his wife laughing because he look like a crazy person.

"I don't have much time for that... I need to take her and marry her before the witch destroy our kingdom or kill her" I really didn't have time to do such thing like people do when they like someone, have a date or whatever it is. my kingdom is more important right now.

"hadon-ssi... your uncle's right. if her grandma just reacted like that, imagine what will yiyoung reacted if you just come and tell her you want to marry her when that's your first time meet her." my uncle wife's right, but... It happend already, I couldn't turn back the time. we keep eat dinner and sit in the dining room until everyone feel sleepy.

"it's night already, your friend look exhausted already... go inside that room and sleep, will talking again tomorrow" my uncle tap my shoulder and going to his room with his wife.

"are you guys want to say something??? all of you just eat and sit there without saying anything" I look at them one by one and they just say sorry. I feel pity for them, they must be tired. I'm pretty sure they can't use their brain right now

my uncle give us two room, but this idiot didn't want to sleep with me because they feel it's not okay... so here I am, sleep alone in this big room and my friend share the room beside my room. I can hear they're snoring sound and feel jealous at them, they can sleep peacefully like that.

I need to talk with her... I need to...

-Hadon pov end-


do you know the great queen seondeok drama???

this is hadon uncle and his wife

yiyoung grandma

Thank you for everyone who read this story...

thank you for everyone who subscribe it and upvote it ^^