Questions

Missing Princess

Chapter 4: Questions

I just realised the title in my poster and this story is different... hahahaha... I'll change it later XD

After landed safely in the playground near yiyoung's house, the group start moving slowly to yiyoung house after make sure nobody see them pop out like a ghost around the tree beside the playground. they walking slowly because the boys can't take their eyes with everything around them. yiyoung start thinking that maybe they're a little bit crazy and try to walk faster then the group but sungyeol pull her wrist and pointed here and there.

"what is that thingy?? we see that thing everywhere!! how can that thing move?? did human use a power to make that thing move??" sungyeol ask yiyoung and pointed at a moving car, she stopped suddenly and shut sungyeol's mouth. she scared if someone hear him, so she told him too keep his voice low if he want to ask her something.

"people will think you're crazy if you say something like that!! that thing it's a car and it can move because human make something like machine and use a gas... just read book about machine or car if you want to know" yiyoung glare at sungyeol when he try to ask her a question again.

"what is that thing then?? it's looks like clown!! and they eat it!! hyung I want to try that too!!" sungjong pointed at a kid who happily eat her cotton candy with her friend, and begging to sunggyu to found it for him.

"where I can found that?? what is that??" sunggyu feel pity for his dongsaeng, so he try to ask yiyoung nicely.

"do you have money?? you can buy it over there!!" yiyoung pointed at a candy store but it's looks like she have a telepathy with him already. she immediately can read sunggyu's confused face. she smack her forehead and feel stupid because she ask him about money, she take take a deep breath and walking to the place she pointed earlier.

"forget it!! just follow me!! and stop asking me a question!! I'm tired and hungry!! I want to go home!!" yiyoung it's a really nice girl but sometimes she can explode and mad at everyone. like now... but she still buy a cotton candy with her money. she give it one for sungjong and one for her.

"what about us?? I want to try that fluffy thing!!" woohyun walking beside yiyoung and do something like an aegyo?? she feel weird so she take a little bit cotton candy and put it in woohyun's mouth so he can stop his aegyo.

"such a nice princess... but I'm sorry, you're not my tipe..." he pat yiyoung's head who look at him like he just grow two horns in his head, woohyun take more her cotton candy when she start day dreaming. She regret it immediately too feed that greasy ball with her hand!! when she finally realised woohyun took half of her cotton candy, she can't do anything because he already eat it happily and share it with sunggyu and dongwoo who still carry kaeun in his back.

she look at sungjong who share his cotton candy with sungyeol and hoya. actually earlier, he didn't want to share it with them. but hoya and sungyeol just eat it without his permission.

she shook her head and feel envy at their friendship. she didn't have much friend, it's always just her and kaeun. but somehow she feel happy, at least she have a real friend not a fake one.

"stop day dreaming..." she look at her left and found myungsoo walking beside her, she feel weird feeling after they're eyes meet eventought it's just a second..

"guys... we're here already..." it took almost half an hour to her house, when actually in normal day when it's just yiyoung and kaeun they just need 5-10 minutes.

"this is your castle?? it's small..." yiyoung didn't answer his stupid question and just give sunggyu sign to follow her inside, the others start following them from behind eventough they feel weird why the princess stay in a small place.


fiuuuuuhhhh.....

chapter 4.....

thank you for everyone who read it and give a comment/subscribe.....

silent reader..... I'll thank you too, hahahahaha...

well...

read it with love...

hahahahahaha...

see you in the next chapter XD