Question and Question

Missing Princess

Chapter 5: Question and Question

=yiyoung pov=

finally... home sweet home...

I glare at the boys one by one when I open my shoes.

"open your shoes or whatever you call it and follow me" I tell them and walking to the living room, they follow me like a little chicken following their mother. I hope my grandma didn't have a heart attack later.

"dongwoo-ssi, you can put kaeun in one of the chair... I'm going to looking for my grandma, just sit here and wait for me!!! and you don't need to follow me!!!" I yell at sunggyu who want to follow me, what did he thinking??? I'm going to lost in my own house??? my patient become thin now...

I'm walking to the kitchen and found a note from my grandma, she told me that she need to go to our flower shop and will back as soon as possible.

it looks like they need to wait again!! I took a deep breath and looking for food. I'm tired, hungry, sticky and there's a group of boys who keep following me and call me princess. I think I'm going crazy now.

"what took you so long???" I didn't realised myungsoo stood beside me with his flat face, oh my poor heart... it will explode soon if they're keep pop out wherever they like.

"it's none of your bussiness mister, and get your back to the living room now!!!" I try to look annoyed with his presence and it's working, he leave me alone!!! am I too harsh???

when I look around the kitchen, I found my cereals and decide to eat it until my grandma coming home. I know how to cook, but I'm too tired and too lazy right now. when I walking back to the living room with a bowl of cereals with milk and water in my hand, kaeun awake already and glare at the boys. I don't know if I shoul explain everything to her or not.

"kaeun-ah... calm down..." I poke her head and she hug me until I can't breath.

"yiyoung-ah, are you okay??? how we ended here in your house??? how long did I fainted???" here we go again with question and question. sunggyu pull me and check if I'm okay after kaeun hug me like that.

"okay everyone calm down and sit!!! I need to eat first and let's talking later... I mean it kaeun-ah!!! I'm really hungry right now!!!" I glare at my bestfriend when she try to asking me a question again. nobody asking me again when I start eat my cereals. It's almost dinner but I don't know when will my grandma come and feed me.

they're waiting patienly until i'm finished this food, it's funny actually to look at them when they're just sit down like a good children. maybe someday I will become a good mother.

"are you done??? answer my question now you little princess" I think kaeun will never let me go until all her question got an answer.

"first... I'm okay and second you're fainted for almost 2 or 3 hours... If you want to know how you're fainted or who are they, you can ask him" I pointed at sunggyu who looks sleepy beside woohyun. I think dongwoo and hoya sleep already and take the big couch. sungyeol, sungjong and myungsoo just sit in the floor tiredly because there's no seat remain for them. They must be tired, but I don't know why. maybe when because they use some power or maybe they're just become lazy because no parents around us now.

"forget it... let's talk tomorrow... i think I'm going to kick them if we're talking right now!!! where's your grandma???" I tell kaeun that my grandma going to our flower shop, and I didn't know when she will be back.

"look at them!!! we're just meet them today but they're act like the owner of this house..." kaeun ready to wake them up, but I stop her before there's a war happen in my small house.

"let them sleep until my grandma's coming... actually they're look cute like that... hehehehe" I laugh at their funny position, they're look cute holding and hugging each other.

"whatever you say girl... don't falling in love with one of them, they're weird and creep..." kaeun look pointed at them and finally laugh when myungsoo accidentaly hit sungyeol face.

=yiyoung pov end=

somewhere in the unused werehouse... there's another group of boys coming out from a portal.

one of them look at his surrounding and tell his friend to start walking. when his friends start walking infront of him, he touch the werehouse wall with his finger and the building cracked little by little. he keep touching the wall until his friend calling him from afar.

when he pull his hand from the wall and leave that place, the werehouse collapsed just like that.

he keep walking and walking without care and didn't say anything to make his mind and his heart calm. he have a mission, he need to do it as fast as he could.


finally I can update this story....

hehehehehehe....

he finally come!!!

muahahahaha XD

they're look cute sleeping together XD

don't forget to give me a comment!!!

subscribe and upvote too if you want...

thank you... kamsahamnida... terima kasih