Talking

Missing Princess

Chapter 3: Talking

After landed savely in the forest, yiyoung pull her hand from myungsoo and try to run away. but it's useless!! Myungsoo and yiyoung start glare at each other until the too happy maknae sungjong come and separates them.

"don't be like that yiyoung-ssi... we're not going to hurt you..." sungjong try to speak to her and yiyoung can feel that sungjong face to pretty to become a bad people. for a moment, she didn't remember hoya use his power to make them move to the forest in the blink of an eyes. She take kaeun from dongwoo, and sit in the ground. yiyoung try to wake kaeun but it's not working and it's look like she's not going to wake up soon. everything finally comes to her mind, and she finally remember myungsoo move to fast for a human and hoya make them move to the forest.

"how did you do that?? are you guys an alien??" she look at them wondered, but the boys didn't understand what she's talking about.

"alien?? what is that??" woohyun sit beside her and look at her. his face too close with yiyoung face and make her face become red like a tomato. everyone do the same thing like woohyun, sit around yiyoung and waiting until she speak again

"are you probably sick?? your face become so red!!" myungsoo touch her forehead and make's her heart beat so fast.

"princess... we need you to come with me now!! the kingdom need you, your people need you!!" sunggyu start talking seriously to her, and everyone look at her and wait her answer.

"i'm going to say this again!! I'm not a princess!! I'm just a normal people with normal life... please, I want to going home now..." she feel hopeless because they think they're meet the wrong people.

"do you remember what happend 8 years ago?? when the witch come and make the king and the queen die??" myungsoo ask beside her without looking at her, the atmospher around them become gloomy. They still remember the day when the witch come and kill people without care, their family died because that day when they're parents supposed to see them to take the first lesson died because they're gathering together in the castle yard.

seven of them life because before the witch coming to the castle, their teacher took them away to the forest and hide them until the witch leave the castle. since then, they trained day and night to take a revenge to the witch and take care of the moonlight kingdom.

When yiyoung realised the gloomy atmospher, she try to talk to them again. she didn't like to make people sad or upset because of her, but she really didn't have any clue about what their talking about.

"I'm sorry... but I don't remember anything from 8 years ago... I just remember when my grandma sit beside me when I'm awake one day. She didn't told me if I'm a princess!! she just told me my name and my parents died because an accident" they feel shock after hear her story, and feel worrying.

"what about your power?? can you still use it??" myungsoo asking her again, but she look at him weirdly.

"power?? what power??" she look at myungsoo and wait for the answer. but he didn't answer it and just stood up to take a breath.

"your power offcourse, your shield power!! your power come from the queen and king. Actually there's a prophesy from the great seer!! she say that your power it's the more powerfull and your destiny is to destroy the witch forever. our teacher say, you can control mind once before the witch attack the kingdom. but it's still limited and weak." sunggyu try to explain everything to her, but it makes yiyoung feel dizzy and confused.

"can you take us back?? I need to think... you can talk to my grandma if you sure I'm the princess you're looking for" she try to make an excuse so they finally can stop thinking she's a princess with the great power after talking to her grandma.

sunggyu thinking for a minutes and give a sign to hoya again.

"okay... let's move again... wait!! can you describe your place??" well, hoya's power didn't working if he didn't know what their destination looks like. hoya didn't familiar with human world, so he can't move wherever he likes.

yiyoung took her phone and looking for her house picture, she didn't found her house picture but found a picture of playground near her house.

"I can't found my house picture, but this place close enough with my house" they didn't have time to feel amazed with her phone. dongwoo hold kaeun again and they're holding hands once again.


chapter 3...

hehehehe...

I really love their hair style and their costume here... BTD japanese version... TT^TT

let's learn infinite members power and character, hehehehe...

Sunggyu: He can make someone lose unconscious if he touch them, infinite/moonlight warrior leader, a little bit slow and lazy but good at fight

Dongwoo: he can control the wind, likes smiling and laughing but can easily beat his opponent

woohyun: he can fly and make his opponent flying, didn't like to use violence except it's important, cassanova and trouble maker

Hoya: he can move everywhere he wants in the blink of an eye, likes to nagging and annoy his friends but really good at fighting

Sungyeol: he is not power user but he's an expert with weapon, he can make everything around her become a deathly weapon. childlish and like to play with toys

Myungsoo: He can create create fire and use it to beat his opponent, easily annoyed with everything *just go and read the foreward muahahaha XD*

Sungjong: he is not power user too!! he's too young and didn't like to fight, his teacher give him a necklace and teach him to use it so he can heal his friends

okay...

see you in the next chapter XD