New Life

Missing Princess

Chapter 1: New Life

~moonlight kingdom~

Everyone in castle panicking and try to protect the king family. But everything seems useless.. the witch power more powerfull and deathly. She can easily throw the kingdom soldier and kill them with her poison mist.

The castle full of dead body here and there, when the witch finally found the king family with his last protector. Three elderly ready to sacrifice their life to save the king.

“ahahahaha... so... you’re going to use your old man?? Do you think their stupid power can beat me?? Just give me your precious daughter and all of you can can leave this place without scars!!” the witch start laughing like crazy and throw everything infront of elderly. But eventoght they’re old already, they still can use their power to fight the witch.

“appa... I’m scared...” ten years old moonlight princess start crying and hug her father. Her mother come and try to make her stop crying.

“yiyoung... do you remember everything the elderly told you?? Can you use your power now??” her mother, the queen look at her daughter and her husband.

“I can’t use it... I’m too scared mom...” she hug her mother hopeless and crying again.

“we can’t make her do it now... she’s too young to understand” when they’re talking and thinking, the elderly lose already. Two of them didn’t breath anymore and one of them still stand infront of the king eventough his body full of blood.

“hahahahaha... just give up!! You’re useless!! I’m going to kill that girl and become the powerfull witch in this world!! Ahahahahahaha!!” she use her power to kill them but the queen and king use their barrier power to protect them.

The king and queen still try to protect their daughter, but their power become weak little by little. Their enemy, The witch didn’t look tired eventough she already use her power. With smirk in her face, she throw so many dagger with one hand to the king and the queen.

They power can’t protect them from weapon, And they didn’t have time to move. The king and queen who loss so many power and blood died without say goodbye to each other. The princess unconscious already and didn’t know that her parents died already.

“hahahaha... I told you!! You can’t beat me!! Give me her body now!!” the witch walking slowly to take the princess. but before that happend, with his last power the elderly opened a portal and send the princess to the human world. And he died too.

~human world~

And old woman walking inside her house with worried face, she know something’s wrong with her family. But she didn’t know what happend. The last time she look at her family when her husband the previous king died and she leave the kingdom to the human world.

When she try to calm herself, she hear something heavy drop in the second floor. She rushed to see what is it and almost fainted when infront of her lying a little girl full of blood. She run and look at her, she feel relieved when she can feel that girl still breathing.

She take her lightly to her bedroom and try to heal that girl. After success to close every wound and fixed her bone she take a look to that girl. She know that girl is her grandchild eventough she never see her. Sometimes people from the kingdom come and see her and tell her about her family.

“something bad must be happend to our kingdom... please wake up my dear...” the tears start flowing in her eyes, she can’t stop thinking what happend to her son and his wife.

After sleep for almost 5 hours, Yiyoung finally opened her eyes. her face still pale and her body still weak. When she look at her left, there’s an old lady smiling at her.

“who are you?? Where am I??” yiyoung look at her left and right, she didn’t familiar with the house.

“I’m your grandma youngie-ah...” with teary eyes, she look at her grandchild lovingly.

“youngie?? So my name is youngie??” yiyoung look at her happily but her grandma strat panicking after hear her question.

“do you remember who you are?? Why are you here?? Please youngie-ah... tell me you remember everything” her grandma finally crying when yiyoung just shook her head.

“it’s okay... don’t worry... you’ll remember everything” she try her best to make yiyoung didn’t worry and try her best to take care of her.

For almost eight years, yiyoung grandma waiting people from their kingdom to come and see her or yiyoung. But nobody show up!! She try everything to make yiyoung remember something, but it didn’t work... she finally give up and teach yiyoung how to leave in human world.


Thank you for everyone who read this boring chapter...

hahahahaha...