Tasha

The mermaid's kiss (semi-hiatus until June 2016)

Tasha was like any other mermaid. She had a huge grudge against sailor men, and she had an amazingly killer voice. 

"Unnie! are you going to go take the ship that's coming right now or can we all go?" CL asked

"Baby!!!I This one only has one person in it so I'm going to take it. All of us don't need to be there for this ship." Tasha responded as she ran her hand through the younger mermaid's hair.

The mermaid goes out and waits in the water to sing her song. As soon as the ship approaches she wonders why a single person was on this ship alone. It seemed like a pretty big ship. How was only one person working it? She shakes her thoughts off and starts singing . She notices the sailor is completely deaf to her singing. She sings  louder and louder but the sailor hasn't even noticed her. His carefree smile makes Tasha angry.

The sailor finally notices Tasha and gasps. He moves his hands to sign something then he smacks himself. He finally speaks.

"Miss why are you in the water? These are said to be dangerous waters. I heard many people were killed here."

He puts his hand down for Tasha hold but Tasha takes his hand and drags him underwater, but the man just smiles, after his initial surprise leading to recognition, as he is being pulled down. A mermaid, of course.

Something in Tasha ticks and she decides to drag the man back up to the surface. He keeps smiling as he stares at Tasha.

"Do you do anything other than smile?" Tasha asks with an angry face, which got angrier when he kept on smiling.

"..."

"UGHH..." 

Tasha leaves the man but as he just floats there she decides that she will just let him rot in one of the caves. She takes him by his hand and drags him to the cave, making sure he doesn't drown. In her head she doesn't feels so uncomfortable by the warm look the man gives her. A few days pass and Tasha takes care of the human, despite her original intent. It's not her fault. She just keeps finding herself gravitating towards the cave where she left him, curious, and finds out many things about her human. Things such as:

1.Her human is deaf.

2. Her human likes to call himself Tiger

3. Her human is very kind even though he  is a male, and a sailor.

Tasha never noticed but somewhere deep within her she started to have a softer heart for her human. Her wish to have revenge slowly and slowly disappeared. This however was not as good a thing as it may have sounded. Tasha soon started to feel pain every time she sang. Her voice would sometimes not come out of when she needed it to. The worst happened one day when she and the rest of the mermaids went together to get a bunch of ships that had treaded into their waters.

As Tasha sang her voice didn't come out at all, CL noticed and rushed to her unnie's side.

"Unnie are you okay?"

"..." Tasha mouthed something but nothing came out.

Tasha started crying. Suddenly she saw one ship go towards the cave where she had hid her human. In freanzy, Tasha left CL and quickly swam towards the cave. It was obvious to everyone that she was in pain, with the way she was swimming.

CL followed behind, but told the others to not worry she could deal with the other little ship. As the others nodded CL rushed to Tasha's side. By the time she got there it was too late.

CL saw as some sailors tried to hurt Tasha whose fins were slowly tuning into legs. The process looked painful. Suddenly as one of them raised their gun one man came from behind Tasha and hugged her so the bullet wouldn't hurt her. He mouthed I love you to her and closed his eyes as she kissed him, tears streaming down both their silent faces.

Suddenly, the two started to glow and the whole cave was filled with light and a sweet melody that sounded like a mix of a man's voice and Tasha's voice. Out of nowhere, the sailors started dropping dead.

Other than CL no one in the cave survived. Even Tasha, who was a mermaid like CL, died. Though her death came from the wound of being shot before, while trying to get to the cave.


"What?" Kyungsoo asked sincerely confused.

"I told the other mermaids that Tasha just died and the other man was with the other sailors... Don't tell them what actually happened. They won't be very happy. Basically humans are trouble and we don't trust them. Though because of their love for each other this place makes us mermaids feel better. But of course even love hurts. Don't ever forget what they have done and will do. Those savages are just murderers." CL said angrily.

"But the man, didn't he try to protect Tasha?" Kyungsoo questioned, with his wide eyes.

"Yes but if it weren't for him Tasha unnie would have gone and killed the idiot sailors with me."

Kyungsoo nodded. He could tell that CL was not happy about Tasha's death, so he decided to not question anything she said, but the story got him thinking.