How it starts

The mermaid's kiss (semi-hiatus until June 2016)

 

If you haven't read the foreword yet you should probably read it it's important


"Kyungsoo baby!!!!" said the red haired mermaid while she squished the life out of the poor merboy.

"Bom noona please don't kill me" Kyungsoo squeaked

"Oh sorry...I just can't believe you took down your own ship! I'm so proud of you!" Bom said while she held Kyungsoo strongly and watched as the boy blushed at her compliment.

"I didn't do it by myself! I had Chaelin noona to back me up if anything went wrong" 

"You're too modest! Take the compliment, you've earned it" Bom smiled warmly at Kyungsoo as the other mermaids came to congratulate the boy.

Some might ask Kyungsoo if it was hard being the only boy in the whole group of mermaids but Kyungsoo would just answer saying it couldn't possibly be hard because his noonas never made it hard. Every single mermaid treated Kyungsoo with love and like their own son. At first they had a bit of a hard time getting used to a boy being with them but soon they all got used to it. 

Kyungsoo had 12 noonas in total. They were Yerim, Chaelin, Bom, Sandara, Minzy, Jessica, Amber, Ashley, Sohee, Hyorin, Eunji and Nana. He was closest to Chaelin however because CL had been the first one to accept him. Yerim and Minzy were girls in soul but when they were humans they used to be in boys' body. They had been next along with Bom and Amber to accept him. The rest warmed up to him soon after. 

Everyone sat on rocks and discussed one of the raids they had done the other day.

"And you should have seen one of the sailors. His hands were just everywhere. It was so funny!" Dara said while fixing her seaweed hairband.

"Did you see the one with the blue eyes? He just kept calling Bom his goddess" Nana teased Bom, nudging her with her elbow.

"Omg shut up Nana! It's not like they didn't call you their princess" Bom said, giggling.

"Stupid humans!" they all laughed, and when they finally stopped Kyungsoo spoke up

"Noonas, a tuna came and told me the group in the west saved a sailor! Does that mean some humans are worth saving?" he said in a hushed voice as if he spoke any louder the group in the west would hear him.

"Humans? Worth saving? Kyungsoo you remember what hapened to you." Bom took a deep breath in "Do you really think they're worth saving?"

Everyone's smiles dropped. They all thought about the tortures inflicted upon them when they used to be humans.

"Not one of them...not one of those sailors deserves to live."

Everyone nodded and Chailen put one hand up and everyone looked at her.

"Now listen up here. We shouldn't judge the west. We should just promise we would never torture each other by bring one of those vile creatures near us"

"YEAAAA" everyone said together.

"We'll give them what they deserve"

"YEAAAA"

"Now lets rest; we need our powers for tomorrow. I feel as if a big boat full of men is coming into our waters...and Kyungsoo can you stay back I want to show you something"

"Sure noona" Kyungsoo smiles, and all his noonas coo at him.

After everyone left and Bom had whispered in Kyungsoo's ear to be strong. CL took Kyungsoo by hand to the motherstone. 

"Kyungsoo isn't she beautiful?"

"Yes, she sure is! Though is this what you wanted to show me noona?" CL shook her head to say no

"I am going to show you something else I was shown when I first came. I just wanted to see mother before I showed it to you" Kyungsoo nodded as he was dragged by CL to a cave underwater where his noonas had said to never go.

"Do you feel it?" CL asked

"Feel what?" Kyungsoo questioned and CL stared at Kyungsoo with a thoughtful expression

"The warm safe feeling?"

"I always feel warm and safe around my noonas so I guess I didn't notice the difference" CL smiled a soft smile.

"You don't still feel pain and cold?"

"I... I ignore it"

"Do you feel it here?"

"No"

"Do you want to know why?"

"Yes"

"Well it all began when..."

Tasha was a mermaid like any other. She hated humans, lover her sisters, loved our mother and had a very scary past. On one raid she saw a man who was to change her whole definition of life. 



So um baekhyun might not come until the second or third chapter. Sorry but um the interactions of Kyungsoo and his noonas are very important so there is going to be a lot of that for the first few chapter. Don't worry Baeksoo will happen soon. Tell me what you think in the comments below. any recomendations for next time are appreciated as well.