Chapter 1

Love my Best friend

It was 10:00 am in the morning. The train was already standing on the rails, waiting for it's last passengers. Yuri was one of it, but she couldn't let go. She hugged Yoona now for at least 10 minutes but she couldn't force herself to get into the train. 

'Yuri- ah. It's okay. We'll come visiting you as soon and often as possible. And we will never forget you! I'm your best friend, remember?' 

Yuri couldn't say a word, so she just nodded. They had discussed all options. Staying with yoona, living alone, even running away- but in the end she was forced to move. If it just wouldn't be that far! The house her dad and his new woman (Yuri hated her, she couldn't even say her real name) chose laid about 500km away from their current home and her best friends. So it would be hard to visit her, even though they promised. 

'I love you Yuri. You know, vacation is coming soon, and I'm coming for sure.' 

'I hate him,' was the only thing Yuri could say. And she truly meant what she said. She hates her father for loving a new woman. After her mom and his wife just passed away a few months ago! And this new woman was about 20 years younger! And she had a daughter! Yuri just couldn't stand the fact that he wanted already a new family. And she wouldn't just do what her father expected her to do.

But he did it. He made her move 500km to a new home, a new environment and a new school. Even though he knew how hard the time after the death of her mother for her was. And still was. Nobody can take a death of a loved person easy. And since Yuri's father started dating soon, her friends grew to the most important persons in the world for her. Of course they were all close before too, but not that much. And Yuri didn't had that much friends. The only two persons who were real friends were Yoona, her best  friend since kindergarten and her soulmate, she was like a sister, and Tao. He moved with his family from China two years ago into the little town Yuri and her little familiy lived in and ever since the three of them hung out together. As if Yoona has thought of the same thing she mumbled angry: 'Where is Tao? Why the heck is he taking so long? He knows that you're leaving today!' Yuri had spent the past few days with Yoona, it was kind of an excuse from her father. He thought if he led Yuri stay there for the last few days the good bye wouldn't be so hard. But this stay made it even harder for Yuri to leave now. 

The train made some loud noises and a monoton woman's voice announced through a speaker that the train on rail 6 is leaving in 5 minutes. It was Yuris train. Slowly she let Yoona go and grabbed her backpack. 

'Just call me as soon as you arrive! And we'll skype, and visit each other! And don't you dare to forget me, my little dork. I'm gonna miss you so much, it's gonna be so awful. And I'm gonna kick Taos for not making it. He knows how hard it is for you!' 

Yuri smiled. That was the Yoona she loved. 'I love you too! I'll never forget you, and call you as soon as possible!' 

Thr train made some loud noises again. 'The train on rail 6 is leaving in 2 minutes,' said the woman again. Yuri started slowly moving. All in her cried and didn't wanted to leave, but her body moved forward. Tears started pouring down on her cheeks and her sight  became unclear. Suddenly two long arms embraced her from behind. A well- known voice whispered in her ear. 

'Don't forget me noona. I'll come and rescue you. Just wait.' Taos breath touched her ear and Yuris whole body shivered. 

When the train with her started moving, she stared at her best friends standing outside. Yoona, crying and waving, and Tao, with black, messy hair that looked like he just got out of bed, smiling. He gave her a promise and wouldn't break it. 

With this thoughts Yuri drove into a new life.