How come she doesn't know

Spartace One-Shots
I'm standing beside her and looking at her. She is smiling to me. I want to stop the time. I want to stay like that. I want to hold her hand and tell her that I love her so much. But she doesn't know. We met on Family outing for the first time. I noticed that she is different. She is different from other women. She is strong, smart, cute, beautiful and of course blank. I thought that I can't see her next time. But fortunately, we met on Running Man. We became close and I know her more and more. At first, I thought her as my little sis, but my heart can't lie. Yes, I love her. I wanted to tell her but I didn't dare. I dislike that male guests try to flirt with her. I dislike that Gary acts like he is her boyfriend. I became weak when she smiled to me. I became weak when she did aegyo. I hate myself when I need to rip her name tag. I hate myself when I need to betray her. I felt love when she called my name. I felt love when she tried to fight with me. I felt adoration when she cared about me. I felt adoration when she hugged me. I want her to stay beside me. I want her to look at me and only me. I want to protect her. I wanted to stop the time when she smiled at me, when she hugged me, when she looked at me, when she talked to me. But she didn't know that I love her. I always stand beside her at the opening show. I cause I want her to notice me. When we were on the same team, I tried to win so that I can hug her. I stood beside her even though we weren't on the same team. But she didn't know that. She didn't know how much I love her. I want to tell her that I love her so much. But I afraid that will ruin our friendship. I afraid that MC fans will hate us. I afraid that will affect her career. I afraid that she won't love me back. If I have a chance, I want to tell her that I love her so much. "I love you Song Ji Hyo." (Sorry for bad writing and spelling and grammar error. Hope you will like it. Thank you.)