Don't mention her name!

Spartace One-Shots

(I rewatched RM video and this one made me curious. It is Ji Hyo's turn to play and not kookie but did he really need to mention her name? I knew that JH & JK loves to tase each other but this time when she heard her name, she can't even smile and loose the game. It is just my opinion & feel free to share yours too.)

 

"Eun Hye~I miss you"

 

The national MC shouted during the two spoons game. YJS knew that KJK and SJH are secretly dating and this is the chance for him to joke these couple. JH is ready for the game and he knew her very well. She is good in concentrating but when it is concern with this kookie she can't help but she can't pay attention to the game. 

 

When JH heard that name, she can't smile just like other members. *Do they need to mention her name?*

 

JK is angry and shouted that not to mention her name. He looked at JH's face. She is pouting. *Is she angry?*

 

But Gary said that she is cute. JH tried to do aegyo which is revenge for kookie. KJK frowned and said. "Why is she acting cute?"

 

It makes JH's heart hurt. *KJK!! You're dead.*

 

During the game, Gary is wrong which made JH bursts out her anger.

 

"Did you just concentrate on Gary's voice?" JK asked. She didn't answer and didn't pay attention to JK. 

 

The national MC said," It is not opening spoon game. It is oening Gary's heart game." But when he looked at JKJ, he knew that he is talking too much so he immediately said, "Don't do that." But to do JH to loose the game, he said "Eun Hye~~".

 

The tiger bursted out his anger and threw water to the national MC. JH lost the game and he knew that it is because of her name. The tiger looked at his love. She is frowning and controlling her face to calm. *I'm sorry Ji Hyo~*

 

-----------------

 

After the filming is finished, JK ran to his love.

 

"Are you going with me?"

 

She didn't reply. She didn't even look at him.

 

"Ji Hyo~"

 

The tiger pulled his love's hand and held her shoulders. He looked at her eyes directly.

 

"Are you angry me?"

 

She shook her head.

 

"Then why?"

 

JH bit her lower lip not to let out a word.

 

"Do you hate me?"

 

JH looked at the tiger with surprise eyes.

 

 She shook her head.

 

"Then why? Tell me."

 

"Why--" JH didn't continue her words.

 

"What why?"

 

"Why did her name appear again?"

 

The tiger sighted and hugged his love. 

 

"I'm sorry jagi. I'm sorry."

 

JH hugged JK tidely and let out a sigh.

 

"I don't know why but when I heard her name, I can't control my mind. You promised that her name won't appear again. But--"

 

"I'm sorry Ji Hyo. I didn't say her name but that grasshopper wanted to win this game so he said her name."

 

"I understand. I know that I'm too sensitive when it is concern with you."

 

"Will you come with me?"

 

JH nodded. But she haven't smile yet. 

 

----------

 

They arrived at Ji Hyo's house. The tiger is hoping to call him to come into her house but she didn't. She immediately walked into her house.

 

*Did this hurt her so much?*

 

JK ran into her house and pulled her hand.

 

"Ji Hyo~ Wae??"

 

JH looked at him with what-are-you-talking-about eyes.

 

"Why didn't you call me to come in?"

 

"Cause no need to."

 

"What!?"

 

JH didn't answer and walked into her room to change her clothes. The tiger sighted and stayed beside her room's door. 

 

"Ji Hyo~ I'm sorry. I knew that you're still angry me. But this isn't my false. I hope that you'll understand. She is just past and you're my present and future. You're my everything."

 

Suddenly the door opened and JH appeared while crying.

 

"Wae? Wae? Jagi~~" The tiger shocked and asked.

 

"She is just past? Everyone knew that you loved her so much and even fans shipped you two. But for me? I'm hiding my feeling, acting like we are just sublings, acting like I like Gary, acting like noting happened when I heard her name. Do you know that it hurt so much? You're in front of my eyes and I can't own you but although she isn't in the show, everyone is saying that you love her even Shin Hye."

 

JH said while crying. JK can't look at his crying baby. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

 

"I'm sorry jagi. I promise I won't let her name appear.I'll announce that we are dating and I'll kill that grasshopper if he mention her name. Please don't cry jagi, it makes my heart hurt."

 

JK removed tears from her face. 

 

"And now it is your turn to explain."

 

"What?"

 

"Why are you pouting during the game?

 

Do you know how much I want to kiss you? And are you seducing Gary?"

 

JH slapped JK's chest.

 

"What are you talking about? Seducing Gary? Nope. It is for you."

 

"For me?"

 

JH nodded. JK smirked and said," How about pouting again here and let's test can you seduce me?"

 

"Ya!!! Naughty kookie!! Watch your words or--"

 

"Or what?"

 

"I might kiss you."

 

Kookie smiled and kissed his love.

 

"Song Ji Hyo~ I love you so much."

 

"I love you too Song Jong Kook."

 

"Ya!!!"

 

JH giggled and ran into her room. Kookie smirked and ran into her room.

 

"I'll punish you for seducing me."