Last day on earth

Spartace One-Shots

Kookie's POV

 

She is here again,my angel. She always comes to my cafe at 3pm and ordered Americano everyday. She always sits beside the window. Now she is here,in front of me,ordering Americano,her favourite coffee. I looked at her and smiled.

 

"Here is your coffee."

 

She took it and sat beside the window. She never smiled and talked. I stared at her all the time and admired her beauty. How can a human have such pure and pretty face. It is like my daily work, staring at her, waiting her. But I can't ask her to go out with me cause I'm too shy.

 

-------

 

Days are passed and months are passed but we are still like that. Her work is to drink coffee and my work is to wait her and stare at her.

 

But today, she didn't come. I waited her but she didn't come. Hours are passed but she didn't come. Days are passed but she didn't come.

 

It is almost about three months that she didn't come to my cafe. 

 

------------

 

"Hello~"

 

I heard a soft voice. I looked at her and smile.

 

"Can I help you?"

 

"My friend told me to give you this letter."

 

I took the letter from her hand.

 

"Who is she?"

"She said you'll know when you read this."

"Oh, thank you."

 

The girl walked out from my cafe. I looked at this letter and read it.

 

# Hello,

 My name is Song Ji Hyo. You won't know me but I knew you very well. I'm a regular customer at your cafe. I only ordered Americano and sat beside the window every time I came to your cafe. I came to your cafe cause I had a crush on you but I'm too shy that I can't ask you to go out. But I gave you hints. I wrote "Can you go out with me?" on money that I paid for the coffee. You didn't notice it,right? #

 

The letter is finished here. Song Ji Hyo? Is she the girl that I've crushed. Did she has crush on me? OMG!!! I didn't notice it. I researched the money that she gave and found "Can you go out with me?" at the corner of money. I shouted happily and smiled. So, she wants to go out with me too. But I noticed there is something at the corner of the letter. I looked at it and found that it is phone number.

 

----------

 

"Hello"

 

"I'm Kim Jong Kook. Can I talk with Song Ji Hyo?"

 

"Song Ji Hyo? OMG!!"

 

"Wae? What is wrong?"

 

"I'm sorry son but--"

 

"But what?"

 

"She is gone."

 

"What!?"

 

"She is gone son. She is dead."

 

"What!? Are you kidding me? Her friend gave me a letter that--"

 

"I knew it son. She always talks about you but you never notice her. Last three months, she had a car accident and --"

 

I can't hear anymore. Tears are falling from my eyes. She, song ji hyo, is gone? The person I loved so much is gone? 

 

---------

 

A month later, a couple entered a cafe and ordered two Americano. The waiter looked at a boy with wide eyes. "What?" "You must really like coffee." "Why?" "You ordered two cups." "Yes, for me and-" He paused and looked his front. "only me" "Yes Sir…" He looked at a girl in front of him. "I really love you. Now we can stay together. I'll stay forever beside you." "I love you too." The boy smiled and looked at the girl lovingly. He can stay beside her forever cause today is his last day on earth.

 

---------------

 

( I'm bored and decided to write this one-shot. I dissatisfied this one. Sorry for my bad writing and spelling & grammar error.)