Secret Couple

Spartace One-Shots
"Today mission is to find secret couple!" PD said. They asked each other about whether they are secret couple or not. Kookie knew that whoever they are, they will act something strange. He looked at the girl beside him, song ji hyo. The ace who can act so well. He sighted cause he isn't secret couple with Ji Hyo. He is in the same team with Ji Hyo. They played first game and kookie team won. They got right hint and wrong hint. It is P.K & J. They assumed that P.K is fake hint. So if it is J, there are many J in running man-JSJ,YJS,KJK,JH. He looked at JH and found something strange on her face. He isn't good at acting but he can read her face. During the second game, the flower boy actor is keep going to beside JH and she is smiling. *Does LJS has crush on JH?* Before the game is finished, he found out that LJS and JH are holding hands. He surprised and shocked. During the break, he called JH. "Wae Oppa?" "Ji Hyo~ I saw that." "See what?" "You two holding hands." The ace's eyes became wider. "Omo~oppa! please don't tell other." "But our mission is to find secret couple." JH pouted and did aegyo all her best. The tiger chuckled and hit her forehead smoothly. "Ah!!! It is hurt!" "Then why did you do the mission?" "I don't want to but the PD gave me." Kookie pulled JH into his embrace. "Oppa!!!! What if the others saw us?" "I'll tell them that we're secret couple." "Oppa~ how did you know that?" "Cause I'm watching my queen's every movements." The two love birds is laughing and enjoying their movements. They can only hug and talk each other during the break time(at filming day). "But you're only acting,right?" "Omo! My tiger is jealous. Don't worry oppa~ I love only you." ------------ The secret couple lost the game. But the real secret couple is happy. JH felt happy cause if she won the game, her jealousy king kookie will angry. The tiger is driving and his queen is looking at him lovingly. "Why are you looking at me?" "Cause I love you so much." "Ji Hyo~ Shouldn't we tell them that we are dating?" "Oppa!! Did you forget that we are secret couple?" "But I want to own you. I hate when Gary acts like he is your boyfriend." "Don't worry oppa. I love you and only you. We will tell them when we need to." "As you wish… my queen." They both laughed and smiled. They are secret couple and yes, we(spartace shippers) need to find their secret movements. This is our job. ----------- (I know that my ending isn't good but hope you will like this one too. Sorry for spelling mistake and grammar error. I'll try my best. My eyes became sharp cause in every RM videos , I need to find SpartAce moments. Feel free to share SA moments. SA shippers are welcomed. SA Forever!!)