Amusement Park

Meeting You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and V got closer and closer because you two had lunch together. 

One day, V sent you a message.

From: Taehyung Oppa

_______, do you wanna hang out together tomorrow? I did like to know you better.

14.57                                               

Your friends said that you have to come. So, you sent a message back to him.

To: Taehyung Oppa 

Sure, I love too.

15.03

"He asked you on a date." Jiyeon teased you and you blush but your friends didn't notice. 

You got a message from him. He said that he gonna pick you up at your house tomorrow.

The next day, he pick you up with a black van.

"_______, I'm sorry my friends said they wanna know you too. So, they come too." V said not happy. 

"It's okay, the more the merrier." you said with a smile. 

"You look great in casual outfit." V said with a smile.

"Okay you, don't you hit on _______." Jhope said with his cheerfull smile. So you get on his or 'their' van.

"Annyeonghaseo, sunbaenim." you bowed to BTS. They say hello to you back. 

"You don't have to call us sunbaenim, you can call us oppa." Jimin said with a wink, and of course he got him from Rap Monster. 

"Hyung, what did I do wrong?" Jimin asked. "You being rude to _______." Rap Monster said, and began to smiling at you. 

"I'm sorry for his rudeness, by the way I'm Rap Monster. I'm the leader of BTS, this is Jimin, Jungkook, Jhope, Suga, Jin." 

"Yeah I know, you guys are popular around my friends." you smile back to him. Suddenly the car got silent. 

"What's wrong did I say something wrong?"

"I get it why our Taehyung got interested in you."

V suddenly change the topic "So, _______ do you like to amusement pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter