Progress?

Meeting You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8th grade

When V is 10th grade he walk passing by you and never say hi to you again. (Your junior high and senior high are one building). You think that he doesn't know you anymore so you just let him, but your heart is hurt. You think that he hate you, because you never say hi back to him.

One day, you have gym class. People (your senior or your brother's friend) always cheering for you, but you feel embarrassed because they are so loud.

"Your fans cheering on you." Ahreum say teasingly.

"Ya!!! Stop that." you yelled at them, when you say that they even getting louder.

Then V pass by, "Is that V?" Nami say cheerfully.

"Who is he?" Jiyeon, Jinyoung, Minah asked curiously.

"Oh my god, you guys are ." said Nami. 

"He is the guy that _______ talking about." Taemi explained to them. You already told them about him.

"So our _______ dating that guy." all your friends began teasing you.

"No, I'm not." you said.

"But, you two look great together." Nami said.

"But he hate me." you said with a long face.

"No, he doesn't. How do you know if he hate you? Do you ask him?" Taemi said encourage you.

"But he never said hi to me anymore."

"Maybe he has his reason." Jiyeon said.

"Yeah, maybe." you hope all your friends say is right.

The day that you waiting for finally here. Okay, today is V's birthday. Actually, you make a card for him. So the plans is you ask Nami's e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter