Bam Bam POV Pt.2

Meeting You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10th grade

I see V sunbae standing in front of _______'s classroom. When the bell rang she came out from her classroom. They talking to each other. Mark pulled me to canteen and I loose sight of them. I started eating my food when Youngjae said something. 

"Hyungs, is that _______ eating with V sunbae?" 

"Where?" I asked. 

"There." Youngjae point. There's she is, she look beautiful but why she have to be with another guy? They are laughing together. 

"Ohh myy, our dongsaeng ; (" JB said with sad face.

My heart is breaking to pieces. Do I have to give up on her? Do I? 

 

11th grade

I saw _______ looking for someone first thing in the morning. I approached her.

"_______, I miss you so much."

"Oppa our house is close to each other. Where are the others (Got7) and my brother?"

"_______." Got7 approach to her and hug her. 

"Yahh!! You guys are the same! Everyone looking at us and now I can't breathed!" They let her go.

"You look beautiful in this uniform." JR said. 

"Thanks Oppa. Where's my brother?"

"We didn't see him, yet."

"Well, if that so can you guys give this to him?" She give JR a tiny bag.

"He leave it at home." she see someone, I looked at the direction where she looked. It's the V guy. Why in the first thing in the morning I have to see this scene. When Mark say something I just can't hear a thing. I actually doesn't want to hear it at all

Got7 and I see _______ eating luch together with BTS. I so jealous of that V guy.

"You okay with that?" JB asked. 

"Yeah I'm okay with that." Eunhyuk answered. 

"This attitude of yours that make your little sister doesn't respect you." JR said. 

"Because of this attitude that I can live peacefully. Why are you guys so over protective for my sister anyway? I'm cool with that."

"Because we love her, daa. It's obvious." Youngjae answered. 

"Not we but Bam Bam." Jackson correct. I glaring at all of them. 

"So, when will you get to tell her your feelings?" Yugyeom asked. 

"Soon..." I said.

I visited Eunhyuk's house to study together with Got7. Does Eunhyuk and _______ haven't arrived yet. 

"Ohh, Bam Bam come in." Eunkyung Noona let me in. They arrived few minutes after I'm coming in.

"_______." I greeted her. 

"Wait Oppa. What are you doing here?"

"I have to teach you brother."

"Yahh, you can't lied to her. She know that I have to teach you not the opposite." Eunhyuk said. 

"Okay okay calm down you guys." Eunkyung said. 

"Where's mom?" she asked. 

"She's in her room. We ready to go. Go change your clothes." Eunkyung said. 

"Okay." she walk to her room. 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the mall." she answered. 

"For what?"

"It's secret." she mehrong me. So cute.

Couple minutes later. 

"I'm ready."

"You just wearing shirt and jeans?" JB asked who just arrived. 

"It's too plain, you don't wearing any make up?" Jackson said. 

"Yeah, I like natural." she said. She's right she's beautiful just the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter