Hi To You

Meeting You!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7th grade

You're a simple girl that doesn't mind about style and a shy girl. But you're popular around your friends and senior.

When you and your friend, Taemi go to computer lab. You have to walk through 8th grade and 9th grade. When you walk in front 9th grade class. There's a guy that say hi to you, but you think that he say hi to Taemi. 

"I think I have see him before." you thought.

One day you, Taemi, Nami have to go to teacher's room and you have pass 9th grade class. In front 9th grade there's some boys, they are hang out and singing in front of their class. When you and your friends got back from teacher's room, you not intentionally hit the guitar that one of boys playing, you doesn't look at the person but you know exactly who is it. He is the guy that say hi to Taemi. 

The next day you meet with him again. He say hi to you, you confused and you just walk pass him. You think and think it's like your head want to explode. Why he say hi to you? Do you know him? You don't think so. But he looks familiar.

Several days later. You, Taemi, and Nami are going for a walk around school, you meet him again and he say hi and you ignore him again because you doesn't know him. You had told your friends about him but they never meet him. 

"Do you know him???" you asked to Taemi.

"No, I don't." Taemi said.          

"Where's the guy you guys are talking  about?" Nami asked curiously. 

"There." you pointed at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter