Wrong Call - jollymeworld

★Whispering Lucifer★ A SHINee one-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                          

This is the one-shot you requested from me, jollymeword. Well tbh, this is my first one-shot and I'll try to do my best I can to fulfill your expectation. I don't know if its scary enough or not... But I tried my best.

But anyway I hope you have fun^^

"What the hell!!" Key screamed as he entered inside the house following the other members.

All of them looked inside the house in surprise, "you call this a nice place, hyeong?" Jjong commented on Manager Hoo, who entered inside in a hurry.

Manager Hoo came forward and stood in front of them explaining," look guys, I know it's a short notice but its the only place I have got."

All of SHINee except Taemin, were travelling back to Seoul, after a concert. It was already past ten from what Minho could remember.

"It's better that we stay in the car." Minho suggested.

Manager Hoo patted his shoulder saying," Good idea! But NO... What if you catch a cold.... Never! Just enjoy here until Taemin arrives."

Onew asked out of curiosity, "Taemin is coming?"

"Neh! He's on his way... I told him to stop here and when he'll arrive we all can start our journey together...what say—!" Manager Hoo said feeling so proud on his great idea.

"Arraso...!" The members finally agreed.

"Look there's even a cute, little fireplace too! just get warm and enjoy. Tomorrow we'll be back home." Manager Hoo suggested as he went outside.

Taemin had to stay back due to the difference in their schedules but he was supposed to be joining them on the way and therefore SHINee had to wait somewhere for Taemin to join them. Manager Hoo somehow managed to get a place for them... But the house wasn't really as good as they had expected. It was actually as bad as they wouldn't ever imagine of.

"What the hell! If we are suffering, he should suffer too...but he just left. Wae?" Key said letting out his anger.

No one replied and they all sat in one room. Until key started nagging, "what the hell!! We should have been staying in a 5 star hotel....this place is a junkyard."

"Yah! Kibum-ah, stop it! You have been saying 'what the hell' since we were in the car. So stop it already." Jjong said in an irritated tone.

"Oh I feel so jealous from Taemin ah right now ! He's so lucky." Minho said and continued "well its not that bad...why don't we get fresh and do something fun?"

"Thanks but no thanks." Key said as he slammed the bathroom door in front of him.

After just a few seconds, Key came out screaming saying, "there's a huge spider near the flush!"

Onew quickly went inside for the rescue and came out smiling," it's a dead spider."

"HUGE DEAD SPIDER!" key corrected himself and sat down in anger. "This place is like a haunted house they show in the movies."

Jjong suddenly stood up in an amazed look, "Deabak!!"

"Mwo?" Onew asked.

"Remember what Hitomi said  when we were in Japan?" Jjong said.

"that we should not eat the things whose name we don't know?" Onew answered.

"Anio. She said that she called a spirit once and it was fun ....don't you guys wanna try it too?

"Ha! I'm hearing weird things because of the spider shock, like spirit calling." Key said making fun.

"yup kibum ah you heard right"

Everyone announced together, "No."

Jjong kept on insisting, he said, "yah! Please let's call a spirit...if we don't do that I'll die of boredom."

"Keke...yeah good idea, we'll kill Jonghyun and then we'll call his spirit." Onew said reminding everyone of his old weird Onew sangtae.

"OK. Let's decide with kai, bai, bo then?" Jjong gave another idea.

Key had no choice but to agree, other members were also bored so they couldn't think of anything good.

"Me and Onew hyung and you and Minho." Jjong distributed the teams.

*KAI    BAI   BO*

Key lost as soon as he started.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter