Twin Love - hanbaeksoo

★Whispering Lucifer★ A SHINee one-shot collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one-shot is for hanbaeksoo. I don't know if it will fulfil your "fluffy" wishes, but I tried my best. Also, with all the things going on with Jessica and GG, I don't seem to get any motivation.

First two paragraphs will be the introduction of the two female and male leads, then will be the story.

 ~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~ 

Kim Taeyeon ans Jung Jessica are cousin twin sisters studying at SM University of Music. They are considered the best female singers of the campus, and have won almost every Musical competition they've went to. Along with seven others, thy always hand out and have fun as a group. The two sisers are more close. They never let each other down or give them up. Many girls envy them and try to separate them, but they stick together like glue.

Lee Jinki 'Onew' and Kim Jonghyun are best friends and the best male singers of the campus who also win every Musical competition they participate in. They have three other friends, but the two are more close. The two share their deepest secrets and believe on each other. They hang out togther, and take some time to get along with people new to them. They are friends since elementary, and so are more close than anyone else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Firt on the stage for the Winter Musical Competition for Girls is the girls duo, Kim Taeyeon and Jung Jessica!" The vocal teacher of SM University, Mrs. Oh, also the host for the Musical competition, announced through the mic to the anticipating audience. Silhouettes of two girls was visible. The stage went bright, revealing the first two competitors of the Musical, Jessica and Taeyeon. 

"Fighting!" The girls said to each other and cleared their throats.

They sang the song of 'Genie', which was a group song. They balanced out the lines between them equally, and sung it in a melody. Everyone were cheering for them, chanting their names and holding placards.

"Who is that?" Jonghyun asked in awe. He and Onew were in the studio, practicing for the next Musical for boys.

"I know right? Their voices are so sweet!" Onew exclaimed.

"I think their names were Jessica and Taeyeon, I've heard that name somewhere...."

"Jessica and Taeyeon, you say? Hmm.... Ah! Mr. Baek said they were the best female singers of the University right?"

"Ah! I remember now.... But who is Jessica and who is Taeyeon? I mean, we have never seen them, nor have we heard their voice."

"I don't know...... Ah I feel like banging my head on a wall!!"

"Why?"

"Cause I want to meet them and know them, but with all our practices, it's nearly impossible!!"

"It's okay hyung, come on let's practice one more time" Jonghyun said and they continued singing.

"That was a very great performance by Taeyeon and Jessica! Next up are Sulli, Krystal and Amber with their dancing and singing performance!" Mrs. Oh said as the two girls got down the stage and walked to the studio.

"You sang really well Sica!" Taeyeon hugged Jessica tightly.

"Yah! It hurts! Seriously do you have hands or a metal body that can crush me?"

"How did I sing?"

"You sang really well too... you went a bit off on the last part though"

"Anyways, I'm sure we'll win this one too! Ah I'm feeling so happy right-" Taeyeon stopped on her track, listening to a soft voice from the studio.

"What is it Tae?"

"Hey, don't you hear it?" Taeyeon pointed at the studio.

"What?"

"The voice! Listen... don't you hear it?"

".......... Yeah! I hear it, it's coming from the studio" Jessica approached the studio and opened the door lightly. Two boys turned around to them.

"Umm.....??" Jessica stood on the door, unmoving and looking at Jonghyun. Taeyeon was looking at Onew, admiring him completely. 

"May I- May I know who are you?" Jonghyun asked, and Onew smacked him.

"I-I'm Jessica, and she's Taeyeon....... You-you guys sing really well!" Jessica changed the topic to change the awkwardness in the air.

"Y-you two sang really good up stage!" Onew said. 

"Come in, don't stand outside!" Jonghyun invited them inside.

"Okay..... All the best for your performance! Fighting!" said Taeyeon.

"Thanks.. You too, you guys should get the prize" 

"Guys, you're up in ten!" A guy said and closed the door again.

"Okay, we should go.. You want to come out for a dinner later? The four of us?" Jonghyun asked and Onew smacked him again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter