Chapter 9

My Life Turned Upside Down

Kangin and I sat next to each other, unaware of how to begin. Just being back with him felt so surreal since I thought I would never see him again. He scooted closer to me and I looked into his eyes, a soft gaze filled with love. Wait...was he going to tell me he loved me, even though we had just met a few weeks ago?

"Nelle...I can't believe you're here. I thought I would never see you again." Kangin said as he cupped one of my cheeks.

I leaned into the gentle touch. "Ifekt the same. I couldn't believe it when Kim Young Min called me with a job offer directly related to you guys." I said, smiling softly up at him.

"I must have annoyed everyone. I couldn't get you out of my mind." Kangin said, chuckling a bit.

I giggled. "I can believe that since that's what f(x) told me." I said. 

We talked for a bit more, the conversation flowing just as naturally all those weeks ago. That's when I realized just how much I had missed him. I craved to be in his warm embrace that radiated safety and security. I wanted to feel his soft lips pressed against mine in a gentle kiss. My heart was pounding. I truly fell for this man in front of me. I wish I knew for sure if he felt the same way about me...

Suddenly, he started leaning in towards me. I leaned in as well, closing the remaining gap. His lips touched mine and then he was gently kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer and his othe hand came up to cup my other cheek. His kiss was just as soft as before and that's when I knew that he returned my feelings. 

I felt his tongue my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly opened my mouth for him and his tongue slipped inside, exploring my entire mouth. I glided my tongue with his , quickly losing the battle for dominance. We pulled away after a bit, panting slightly.

"It might be too soon to say what I want, so I'll just sat this for now. I really like you Nelle. Will you please take a chance with me and be my girlfriend?" Kangin asked bluntly, a tiny hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Yes." I answered confidently. I knew it wouldn't be easy, but I wanted to try and make this work.

 

Author's note: I'm back~~~~