Chapter 3

My Life Turned Upside Down

I knew it. I knew he was tracking my phone! This has to end...NOW! I stood up angrily and stormed over to him, not caring that everyone was staring at me. I knew they were worried and for good reason. I had no idea how he had react once I told him it was over.

"What the hell are wre you doing here?" I asked him, my tone clearly angry.

"You weren't picking up, so I tracked your phone." he responded.

"I'm BUSY!" I said, raising my voice and making a sweeping motion eith my hand to indicate the dinner.

"I told you! You always answer when I call! No excuses!" he yelled. I knew this was getting dangerous.

"You know what? I'm done. I don't need this. Have a nice life." I practically spat at him and started walking away.

I heard a growl and felt him grab my waist from behind. I saw Yunho. Leeteuk, and Kris coming to my aid as my now ex boyfriend began dragging me out of the restaraunt. Yunho and Leeteuk pried him off me as Kris put me behind him defensively.

"You okay?" Kris asked.

"Yeah. Just shaken up." I replied.

"Alright. By the way, you're fluent in Korean, aren't you?" Kris asked, a smile lighting up his face.

"Neh. I started taking lessons six months after I converted to K-Pop." I responded, becoming more relaxed as I saw my ex storm off.

"You fine?" Leeteuk asked, his accent adorable.

"Neh. Don't worry, I speak fluent Korean. Spanish too for that matter." I explained with a wink.

They looked impressed as we walked back to the dinner table. My mom immediately started fussing over me and I insisted I was fine. The waiter brought over the check and Kim Young Min paid for rveryone. I have to say, I was rather impressed he did that. Then I saw him pull out a huge gift bag and I got curious.

"As a thank you for coming to dinner with us, these are all the albums, signed by the idols themselves, that every current group in my compant has recorded." Young Min explained.

My jaw dropped. THOSE ALBUMS ARE MINE DAMMIT! I looked at the humongus gift bag covetously. Oh, those precious albums I have been drooling over. I wanted it in my hands now!

"That's really kind of you, but we don't listen to K-Pop." my dad said.

"You don't, but I do! I gladly accept the gift. Kamsahamida." I said and gave a slight bow of my head.

He handed me the gift bag and I rifled through it briefly, a hint of my fan girl side coming out. There would definitely be spazzing later! I heard the project would be done in a few weeks and we were invited to the grand opening party before exchanging final goodbyes. Yes, I hugged every idol that was there since this kind of counted as my free hug event!

I couldn't wait for the party!

 

Author's Note: Purple is English. Any converstaion between Nelle and her family is English as well and when they speak with the CEO.  WHERE ARE SUBBIES AND COMMENTS????? T_T