Chapter 7

My Life Turned Upside Down

A week later, I was on a flight to South Korea. After an ungodly amount of hours on a plane, my flight landed at Incheon. I grabbed my luggage from baggage claim and went to the main terminal. Now, how was I going to get to SM?

"Yo Nelle!" someone called.

I turned and saw the five f(x) ladies. I smiled when I realized that it was Amber that had called out to me.

"You guys are picking me up?" I asked curiously.

"Yup! Got everything?" Amber asked and I nodded.

They led me to their van and helped me load my bags into the trunk. We piled in and drove to the SM building.

"You can leave your bags in here. We'll drop you off at your place on our way to schedule." explained Victoria.

I nodded my thanks and walked into the massive building. The kind receptionist gave me directions to Kim Young Min's office. I arrived at the door and knocked before entering. After a quick discussion about where my apartment was, he dismissed me and I rejoined f(x) in their van. 

"So where did you and Kangin oppa disappear to after at the grand opening party?" Krystal asked.

I blushed and explained what happened and they all gave little awws after I finished. I blushed more and my heart sped up at the thought of seeing Kangin again, I turned quiet as I lost myself in my thoughts.

"Nelle, are you alright?" Sulli asked with concern. 

"Y-yeah. Just nervous about seeing him again." I admitted.

"Don't be. You're all he ever talks about. He's got it bad." Luna said with a comforting smile.

"So where is your apartment?" asked Krystal and I was grateful for the subject change.

I dug out my information and showed them. Luna said that it was in the same building as Super Junior's and my dorm was right across the hall from theirs. We pulled up a bit later and f(x) was kind enough to help me with my bags. I thanked them for their help and started the task of unpacking the few belongings I had brought, thinking about Youngwoon all the while.

I completely lost track of time, not realizing that it was already well into the evening. My stomach growled and I realized that I hadn't gotten any food or did grocery shopping. I groaned and I knew I would have to go without dinner since I didn't know any phone numbers for the take out places yet. I heard muffled voices from outside in the hallway and knew Super Junior came back, but I didn't want to be a bother and ask them for food like a beggar.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

 

Author's note: COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!