Chapter 1

My Life Turned Upside Down

I was just lounging on the couch reading when my father came in with that one piece of news that would turn my life upside down.

"My company got a big job! We have to design and build a U.S. headquarters for an international company." my dad announced. 

"That's great! What company is it for?" I heard my mother ask as I read my book.

"SM Entertainment." My dad answered.

I dropped my book with an audible thud. Both of my parents looked at me in shock as I looked back at them in just as much shock. I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped as well. I couldn't believe my ears! SM Entertainment was having a U.S. headquarters and my father was going to work on it! I accidentally let out a small squeal.

"Nelle, you know about this SM Entertainment?" my mom asked me.

"Its only the BIGGEST RECORD COMPANY IN SOUTH KOREA!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh God, its K-Pop related." my mom said as she rolled her eyes.

"And the CEO invited us out to dinner. He's bringing the leaders of his groups since we have to discuss plans." my father explained.

Wait...WHAT?! Dinner with Kim Young Min, Yunho, Leeteuk, Taeyeon, Onew, Victoria, Suho, and Kris?! Poor Kris...he would have to translate everything. I giggled inwardly. I get to meet K-Pop idols!

"When's the dinner?" my mom asked.

"Tomorrow night and no fan girling Nelle!" my dad warned.

"No promises." I said.

Little did I know that night would start a whirlwind of events.