003

Mr Alpha & Mr Bravo

tumblr_mz2k4mZ58j1smipaso1_r1_500.gif

 

 

"Ahri, you don't mind right?" Bobby asked, still hugging onto the guitar. He stared at Ahri anticipatingly and Ahri just couldn't say no to his pleading eyes. She wanted to yell that she mind and that you should just get going yourself but she didn't know how to reject him. "We can walk home together after that." 

 

When Ahri didn't reply, he added, "I really want to go see the music instruments!" 

 

You glanced between the two of them and an instinct told you that you just ruined their 'alone time'. You turned to Bobby and shook your head at him. "No it's okay! You send her home first." You suggested and he pouted a little at your reply.

 

Ahri melted at that but she was feeling a pang of jealousy. Bobby had never pouted like this infront of her nor the other girls. Why is it that he's doing it infront of you?! She didn't like that one bit but she couldn't deny that his pout was killing her. 

 

"Well then! Wait for me here. I'll send her home then we can go together!" He said as he nodded his head happily. You didn't know what to say because he seemed like such a nice guy so you nodded your head. His grin grew wider after that nod. You made sure to glance at Ahri, hoping that she didn't mind. But when you saw an upset expression, you immediately regretted it. Wait- are they dating? You thought and mentally scolded yourself for saying 'yes'. 

 

Everything was messed up in Ahri's head. So they are going to have the afternoon to themselves?! Ahri wasn't going to let that happen, no way. Ahri turned red with fury and clenched her teeth. Why is Bobby being so friendly towards you? Ahri didn't know Bobby liked playing instruments... He was more of the jock kid in the school. Ahri knew almost everything about him because she had done much research. She had to - since he was her crush. She never heard of anything about Bobby having interest towards instrument. 

 

"No." Ahri snapped. "We'll go together." 

 

Bobby turned to Ahri, slightly wondering why she sounded so mad. Was it because it was wasting her time? 

 

"Are you sure, Ahri-ya? I could send you home first if you're tired, or doesn't want to go." Bobby quickly said, with concern in his voice. Ahri felt better when he said that because she felt more cared for. She smiled and shook her head. Noway was she letting the two of you go alone.

 

"I'm fine~ Really! Let's go!" She clapped her hands and linked arms with you, pulling you quickly towards the direction of the music store. You followed her uncomfortably and tried to squirm your arms away from her. She was acting too friendly, so friendly that it didn't felt sincere. Her grab on you wasn't very nice either. It was rough and aggressive and you didn't like it one bit. 

 

Still hugging the guitar, Bobby followed behind the two of you, smiling as he stared at the back of your head. Damn, he was happy he could be going to the music store with you. He didn't know what exactly was happening to him but he enjoyed seeing you. He wanted to talk to you more and be wherever you are going. 

 

// 

 

You had finally freed yourself from Ahri and you pushed open the door, sounding the bells. Bobby followed close after you, still holding onto your guitar. You had asked to carry it yourself several times but he refused. You walked to the counter and told the employee about your guitar. 

 

"May I see it?" She asked and Bobby placed the guitar on the countertop. He ped the bag and even he got a little shock at the smashed guitar. Half of it was missing. The employee was just as shocked as she stared at the guitar.

 

"How did this happen?" She gasped and covered . You smiled embarrassedly as you shrugged. "It's hard to say when the guitar is this bad. I'm afraid you have to buy yourself a new one... It's way beyond repair." She frowned and shook her head. That absolutely dampened your mood and you sighed. You were still half-way through learning a song and it was a gift from her friends. How could she lose such a precious gift? 

 

"We have a lot of new guitars, you may take a look." The employee said as she gestured towards a wall of guitars. You nodded your head and zipped your bag up.

 

 

"No it's okay, thank you." Frankly speaking, you had no intention of buying a new guitar. You pulled the bag off the counter and was about to sling it around your bag when Bobby took it away from you. 

 

"Let's go take a look at the guitars first. You never know if you might like one of them." Bobby said, putting the guitar back on the counter. He smiled at the employee then grabbed your wrist, pulling you to the guitar section. Ahri who was standing by the door, jumped when Bobby took your hand. A wave of futile rage swept over her. How dare you let Bobby hold your hand? She was burning fury as she glared at your hands, although you guys weren't exactly holding hands. Bobby was simply grabbing your wrist and it let it go the moment you guys reached the guitars section. Bobby's ears flushed bright pink when he realised he touched your "hand". She crossed her arms and turned away from the two of you.

 

Unaware of how red Bobby's ears have turned, you stared at the array of guitars on the wall. There was a particular guitar that caught your eye. 

 

add a caption

 

Bobby followed your eyes and spotted the guitar you seemed to be intrigued at. He immediately wanted to grab it down and give it to you but he stopped himself as he thought it would be embarrassing. 

 

"Hey, isn't that guitar cute?" He asked, pointing to the exact one you were looking at. He smirked at his good plan. You were surprised at the guitar he mentioned because it was the one you thought was the nicest of them all. You particularly liked the cute designs on it. 

 

"Yeah, I think so too!" You beamed and nodded your head. The employee heard that and hurriedly approached you two. She picked the guitar down and handed it to you.

 

"You can try playing it if you'd like!" She smiled politely. You stared at the guitar and hesitated. It might be costly and you didn't want to waste the employee's time. You didn't know whether you should accept her offer. Bobby noticed the hesitation in your eyes. He didn't understand why you were hesitating so he took the guitar from the employee.

 

"Thank you." He didn't forget to beam the employee a friendly smile. You noticed the girl blushing but you kept quiet. Bobby made you sat down on a stool and asked you to try playing the guitar. 

 

"Bobby, I might not be able to buy it." You whispered to him while being a little panicky. He chuckled a little and shoved the guitar gently to you. 

 

"Just try playing it first." He smiled at you. You couldn't reject him so you took the guitar from him and positioned it against your lap. 

 

"What are you two doing?" Ahri asked, smiling fakely at you as she leaned closer to Bobby. She didn't get the reaction she expected from you. Not knowing her intentions, you gestured at the guitar in your hand.

 

"She's going to play the guitar!" Bobby answered for you as he took a sit on the piano stool opposite you. He was getting a little excited as he wanted to watch you play. Ahri rolled her eyes and sat down next to him. You caught that but you chose to ignore it.

 

"I'm not really good though..."

 

"That's okay!" Bobby said and grinned. 

 

You huffed a little as you positioned your fingers on the fretboard. You started strumming to the song that you learnt - I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift. Bobby watched you, a smile plastered on his face the whole time. His heart was throbbing loudly against his chest the whole time he was watching you. The way you squinted your eyes and bit your lips when the difficult parts came on was mesmerising to him. He thought you look adorable playing the guitar. Meanwhile, Ahri eyes filled with anger as she glared at you. She jealous and mad that Bobby was smiling so widely at your performance. After you finished, Bobby clapped and smiled.

 

"That was great." 

 

"Anni, it's still terrible in my opinion." You stood up and passed the staff the guitar. Bobby frowned a little because he didn't understand why you returned the guitar that you liked. "Let's go now since the guitar can't be fixed." 

 

"Oh okay..."

 

The three of you left the store and shortly after, you guys went your seperate ways. Bobby walked Ahri home while you walked home yourself after rejecting Bobby's offer.

 

It was awkward again between Bobby and Ahri after you left. Ahri was still mad, mostly at you and she was crossing her arms acrossed her chest the whole way back home. When they arrived outside Ahri's house, she turned to Bobby.

 

"Do you know her very well?" She asked, obviously jealous. 

 

"Who?" 

 

"Her. Ahn Jiyeul." 

 

"Ah... Anniya." Bobby felt flustered at the question. He shook his head and faked a laugh. 

 

"You seem to enjoy talking to her." Ahri stated and Bobby literally panicked inside. He didn't know why he was so scared and worried about it. He was dying to get out of his situation but he did not know why he was feeling this way. It was his first time ever feeling so nervous about it. 

 

"NO!" He snapped and waved his hands frantically. "She's just nice." 

 

Before Ahri could say anything, Bobby waved and started walking off. "I'll get going. Bye Ahri!"

 

"W-Wait!" She cried but Bobby started jogging away. He turned around a corner and disappeared from her sight.

 

Her eyes flashed with anger and hatre. "Bobby is acting this way all because of Ahn Jiyeul... I've never seen him act like this towards me before and I hate that! Who does she think she is?! Trying to befriend Bobby? I'm not going to let that happen..." She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, glaring at the direction Bobby ran to. 

 

//

 

You drifted with the crowd towards the hall for the assembly period. You wondered why most of the students were all beaming and getting excited. Some students glanced and whispered among themselves when they saw you. You sat yourself down at a empty seat and stared at the stage. There was no one else to talk to so you let your eyes linger away from people's. Eunah was your first and only friend. It hasn't been long since you were here and you wasn't a social butterfly. Awkwardly, you glanced around from time to time to try and find Eunah. Soon, the hall was packed with students. It was close to impossible to spot Eunah among the crowd so you gave that up. 

 

When the assembly was about to start, Eunah squeezed past the row and sat down next to you. "Hi." She shyly said as she bowed a little. You smiled at her and waved lightly. Coincidentally, the headmaster walked onto the stage. 

 

"Goodmorning students of VEA Academy. I'm up here today to inform all of you of an upcoming event." The headmaster said and the students started cheering and clapping. You had absolutely no idea why. You turned to Eunah and saw her grinning from ear to ear. "As you all know, every year we have a five days camp for our students at the prestigious campsite, K-Camp. And every year, it's held in the May. This year, it's no difference as well. The camp will be held exactly 10 days from now." 

 

After the long speech from the headmaster, you turned to Eunah. "What camp is this?" 

 

"Oh it's sort of a relaxation time for the students! You get to chill and hang out with your friends, enjoy nature and get to experience a whole lot of things! There are games, challenges, sports and so much more." Eunah eyes gleamed when she explained it to you. It was so obvious that she loves that particular camp. "Oooo~ I've been waiting for this announcement since the start of the year." 

 

"Most importantly!" She squealed like a shy fangirl. "B.I's dad owns the camp!" 

 

You widened your eyes at her, gaping in shock. 

 

"I know! Isn't it wonderful?" 

 

You stared at her, speechless. So that irritating guy "owns" that camp? No, it doesn't sound one bit wonderful to you.