001.

Mr Alpha & Mr Bravo

tumblr_nam7uv1uIO1qhmfcoo1_500.gif

 

 


You turned around, blinking with the straw hanging in your mouth. He laughed, and casually sat down next to you. You watched him, still in shock. What was he doing here?! He's that guy! The one that saved your life. You were glad to see him because now you could properly thank him. But the thought of the pooh bear incident, it wasn't such a happy thing anymore. What if that crazy guy comes over and start the talking again?

 

You pulled out the straw then smiled awkwardly. "Uh... Hi." 

 

He smiled widely, his eyes forming a thin eyesmile. 

 

"Thanks for... you know, saving me from death."

 

His smile grew wider and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah sure, no problem!" 

 

"By the way, I hope you got your pooh bear back." You said then frowned upon the thought of B.I and the encounter with him.

 

"Pooh bear? Oh, yeah! B.I told me some fan was messing with it and he stopped her from causing any harm to it." Bobby laughed brightly. He paused for a while then squinted his eyes at you. "Wait. How did you know I lost my p-pooh bear?" His ears turned bright red and he started playing with his fingers.

 

"You dropped it after you saved me from the car and I picked it up... So yeah, technically the so-called fan is me." You replied awkwardly, then frowned. "But I'm not a crazy fan!" You quickly said to avoid any misunderstandings. You watched as his ears turned even redder and he got up.

 

"Oh- Thank you for bringing it back! I gotta go." He said all that rapidly then waved and ran off. A second later, you couldn't see him in the crowd anymore. 

 

"What was that about?" Furrowing your eyebrows, you turned back to Eunah. was still wide open as she stared at you.

 

"Oh. My. Gosh." She said and pushed her nerdy glasses up. "Bobby just spoke to you!" She squealed softly, then blushed when you shot her a 'what's-wrong-with-you' look. Eunah was still embarrassed and shy around you at times because you two have only known each other for five days.

 

//

 

"Kim Hanbin! Kim Hanbin! Where are you?!" Bobby burst through the door and started jumping in frustration around. In the room, all eight boys were gathered as Bobby glanced quickly around the room. When he spot the surprised B.I, he rushed over, already mumbling in embarrassment to himself. Everyone else watched him, wondering what was up with Bobby. He rarely got so worked up and this was probably the first time they ever saw him act like this. His face was red, he was biting his lips and muttering to himself, his hands were flailing everywhere and he kept adjusting his snapback. 

 

"What's up Bobby?" B.I asked from his position by the bar table. He was drinking a smoothie and surfing the net. 

 

Bobby sat down next to him and put his Snapback on the counter. He grabbed the smoothie from B.I and gulped down half of it. B.I watched in horror as his favourite smoothie was half gone in a few seconds. If he didn't stop Bobby, the whole drink would be gone within seconds. With that, B.I grabbed the smoothie back and yelled at Bobby. Well, yelling wasn't much of a big deal among these boys. They were like kids, who yelled 24/7 at each other during normal conversations.

 

"Bobby! What the heck? You could go and make your own smoothie!" B.I complained and hugged his smoothie, frowning at his half empty cup. 

 

Bobby started panicking again as he stood up then waved his arms in the air for no apparent reason. The seven other guys watched in amusement as Bobby opened and closed his mouth nonstop.

 

"Bobby hyung! What's wrong?" Donghyuk asked as he spinned a basketball in his hand. 

 

"Here's what's wrong!" Bobby spat out of sudden. So loud that B.I flinched a little. "Hanbin-ah, why did you-" 

 

Bobby gasped for air then pulled his hair. "The girl." He paused again then started wiping his sweat. "The one, who returned my pooh bear-"

 

"Uh... Huh." B.I nodded, raising his eyebrows. "That weird sasaeng fan..." He shuddered and drank his smoothie. 

 

"SHE'S NOT A SASAENG FAN!" He shouted and threw his hands in the air then started shaking them. Junhoe, Yunhyeong and Chanwoo couldn't help but burst out laughing. That scene of Bobby acting so weirdly was extremely amusing. Donghyuk whipped out his phone and casually took a video of it. "She's the new girl!" 

 

"Huh? There's a new student?" B.I asked, scratching his head. 

 

Bobby sat down and sighed, grabbing his hair again. "Hyung, I heard she's in your year." Chanwoo stated and the rest nodded. "I heard some of my classmates talking about her..." Chanwoo tapped his chin, thinking about the conversation they had in class.

 

"Why were they talking about her?" The curious Jinhwan asked as he laid on the couch. 

 

"Not sure why but they kept on praising her for being pretty." Chanwoo said and Bobby straightened up, a little curious to the entire conversation. But then he remembered her and he panicked again. He was feeling extremely embarrassed because now she knows he has a pooh bear. I mean, guys his age shouldn't be owning one, especially the small and old pooh bear. It was the one he grew up with and he couldn't part with it. Now, he's just very embarrassed about it. 

 

"Pfft. I don't like her." B.I stated, shaking his head. "Like most of the girls, she's just all about appearance. She doesn't know how to respect us and barged into here without permission."

 

"Whoa, what? She barged in here?" Jinhwan laughed then added, "she joined the sasaeng fans side so quickly?" 

 

"I thought no fans did that ever since the last incident..." Junhoe said but was cut off by Yunhyeong who covered his mouth. Everyone else froze and turned to B.I. He stared at his smoothie, then closed his eyes, gulping down the drink, as well as the painful memory that came flashing in his mind. 

 

Yunhyeong smacked Junhoe, shooting him a glare. "Don't bring that up." He mouthed and Junhoe immediately felt bad. They all promised not to talk about that particular incident. It was a bad memory, especially for B.I. 

 

"Anyway! She's not a fan!" Bobby said, breaking the tense silence. He whacked B.I's back then added, "She's just returning the bear back to me because she picked it up for me!" 

 

"Oh." B.I said, his previously bright tone was gone and he sounded softer now. Junhoe slapped himself softly and cursed under his breathe. "Well, whatever. Doesn't bother me anyway." B.I stood up with his smoothie and went to the basin to wash the cup. After he turned his back on the boys, everyone started whacking Junhoe. Bobby sat there, looking at B.I's back and sighing. When he thought of you knowing about his pooh bear, he slapped his face and smashed his head on the table. 

 

"Is Bobby hyung okay though? He's a little weird today." Junhyeong pointed out and everyone else stared at Bobby, whose head was on the table and he was slapping his head continuously. 

 

//

 

"Yurim-ya, I've found out her name." Ahri said as she linked arms with the female alpha, Kang Yurim. The second leader, Sukyung shot Ahri a displeased glare for accidentally bumping into her.

 

Yurim looked at Ahri. "What is it?" 

 

"I found out that her name is Ahn Jiyeul and she's a transfer from Boksun High, an ordinary neighbourhood school. I have a friend there and she told me that the new girl was pretty popular back in her school. She was one of the queenkas because of her good looks." Ahri said. "But I think we're much better looking." 

 

Yurim nodded in silence, planning on how she should deal with the new girl. She had heard a lot about her since five days ago and it was getting on her nerves. People were giving this new girl some attention for her pretty face and Yurim and her friends were feeling jealous. They deny it but they can't help but have slight distaint towards her. 

 

"Why do you have a friend from an neighbourhood school anyway?" Sukyung spat and Ahri froze.

 

Ahri was the one in their clique that held the weakest and smallest position. She get pushed and ordered around among their clique but being able to be a queenka was worth it. She had lost her pride long ago and all she cared about now was holding her position in the queenka clique. Also, Ahri has a crush on Bobby. 

 

The one right above Ahri is Jo Hweji. Hweji has a cool temper and seldom express her anger. She has a calm charisma that made her more dominant than Ahri. Hweji doesn't get herself involve in most arguments, she just stands there and watches her friends bully others. She didn't really like the way they shove the nerds around but sometimes, those people can be extremely annoying to her. One may consider her a rebel.

 

Then there's Sukyung, the second most dominant person in the clique. Sukyung does not fancy Ahri a lot and is the most mean and rude person ever. She's sarcastic and feels bitter about every little thing. Sukyung has a boyfriend, who was currently overseas despite that it was school period. She was never very nice to people, except towards a few, Yurim and her boyfriend in particular.

 

The alpha is Kang Yurim. Yurim's very dominant and gets jealous easily. She has a lot of charisma and extremely possesive. She wants things to go her way and if they don't, it will agitate her. With her wealthy family as her back-up, she can easily change one's life. That is why everyone is so afraid of her. She's pretty nice to her friends though but turn much colder ever since one particular incident. That incident took away her friend, the previous alpha of the group. Yurim has a crush on B.I, but looking at him bring backs painful memories. Everyone in her clique knows that B.I was "prohibited" to date, but Yurim can't stop herself from loving him. 

 

Despite each of them having different traits, they had been together for years and deep down, each and everyone of them is a precious friend. 

 

"Because I'm pretty famous..." Ahri replied, using a slightly irritated tone at Sukyung. Sukyung shot her a glare and crossed her arms.

 

"Famous? Bull." Sukyung hissed angrily. 

 

"Alright, that's enough. Let's just go meet up with the boys. They must be waiting." Yurim snapped and immediately, the two girls broke their heated eye contact. Hweji rolled her eyes at the back. 

 

With that, the four girls headed towards the 5-star restaurant that Yunhyeong's parents owned. 




( I've updated the characters list in the description so you may go ahead and check that out if you are unsure who the queenkas are. )