002

Mr Alpha & Mr Bravo

BxQLKBPCYAAK5_F.jpg:large

 

 

"We're VIPS, friends of Song Yunhyeong." Yurim said to the employee at the entrance. The woman looked at a piece of paper, then glanced up at Yurim. "Kang Yurim, Goo Sukyung, Song Ahri and Jo Hweji." 

 

The employee stared at Yurim for a while, admiring her beauty, then she smiled politely and nodded. "Yes, please follow me." 

 

The girls followed after the employee, who constantly bowed her head at Yurim and glancing at them. Sukyung raised her chin higher and crossed her arms, making her look more confident. She was rather pleased that the employee was showing such admiration towards them. They went deeper in this luxury restaurant. Hweji remembered Yunhyeong saying that a set of the tables and chairs was worth 5 million won. They passed by many customers, who were all very well-dressed. They stopped infront of two large gold and red doors. The employee knocked thrice then opened the door.

 

"Girls!" Bobby cheered at the sight of their four female friends. B.I glanced up from his drink. He quickly glanced away from them the moment the pang in his heart returned. He took a deep breath to calm himself down, then turned back to the girls. This time, he was smiling. 

 

"Annyeong!" Jinhwan greeted as he stood up with Hongseok, Yunhyeong, Junhoe and Jinhyeong. They pulled the chairs out for the girls and they gladly sat down. 

 

"Thank you." Hweji smiled and Yunhyeong blushed. 

 

"I'm sorry, have you guys been waiting for very long?" Yurim asked. Her eyes kept glancing at B.I.

 

It was kind of natural for the boys to let B.I reply so they all kept quiet and waited for him. B.I shook his head and mumbled softly a 'no'. It got a little awkward after that. Yunhyeong coughed and grinned at the girls.

 

"We've already ordered the food. All of the signature dishes." Yunhyeong winked and the girls beamed back. 

 

They were the kingkas and queenkas of the school and so naturally, they were closer to each other than random students who were much more inferior to them. They were either wealthy like Yurim or simply popular. Since the first year, they had been "grouped" into the alphas of the school and that gave them a lot of interactions. After half a year, they had already grown to each other's existence. Although, there was one other reason why they had became friends...

 

The food arrived and they dig in. The longer they spent together, the louder and brighter the atmosphere got. The boys brought up jokes, flirted a little and the girls returned back with giggles and affection. They were close friends indeed but some of them had developed feelings for each other. For example, Yunhyeong and Hweji. Yunhyeong has a major crush on her but never had the courage to confess. Bobby smirked in amusement as Yunhyeong kept putting food onto Hweji's bowl.

 

"Yunhyeong, if you keep putting so much food in Hweji's bowl, her stomach will be bloated pretty soon." Bobby teased and everyone smiled at the two. Yunhyeong blushed and waved his hand in the air randomly.

 

Hweji smiled. "That's okay. I'll be fine." 

 

Yunhyeong turned even more red and nodded, quickly stuffing food in his mouth. 

 

B.I didn't eat much. He kept on staring into space, deep in his thoughts. Hongseok saw that B.I wasn't eating much and nudged him slightly.

 

"Are you okay?" Hongseok whispered worriedly.

 

B.I blinked then faked a smile. "Yeah, hyung. I'm fine. I just don't have much appetite." 

 

Hongseok knew that was a lie but he nodded and patted his dongsaeng's back. Though Hongseok was the last one to be invited to their clique, he was there when the whole incident happened. It was normal for B.I to still feel upset about it but sometimes, how he hoped B.I could become the same guy he was before. He lost most of his smiles and laughters. Now, he pretends to be happy but many of them had already seen through that mask of his.

 

After they finished their lunch, they left the restaurant without paying. There was no need to since it was owned by Yunhyeong's parents. 

 

"Yunhyeong hyung! Why don't you send Hweji home?" Junhoe suggested as he pushed Yunhyeong gently towards Hweji. Yunhyeong turned red as he almost bumped into Hweji. 

 

"Oh! Uh... But- but I think Hweji's going home with the girls... right?" Yunhyeong looked at Hweji anticipatingly. He secretly wished that she would say no so that he could send her home. Hweji glanced at her friends.

 

Yurim smirked and shook her head. "Uh no. We're all going home seperately. So please send Hweji home safely!" Yurim grinned widely and gestured at them to go.

 

"You heard her! Now go!" Junhoe grinned and pushed the two of them. 

 

"Yah, arasso! Stop pushing." Yunhyeong shot Junhoe a glare as he swatted Junhoe's hand away from Hweji. 

 

"Wae-" Junhoe frowned after being smacked. But then, he realised and clapped. "Ohhhh." Junhoe smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. He laughed then ran back towards the rest. 

 

"Have fun!" The boys yelled and started teasing them. The couple just awkwardly walked off with Yunhyeong turning around and asking the boys to keep quiet. 

 

"Bobby!" Yurim chirped all of a sudden, an idea creeping at the back of her mind. "Could you send Ahri home then? You guys go the same way right?" Ahri jumped in surprise and quietly nudged her friend. She shook her head furiously while her face turned red.

 

"Anni-" Ahri whispered.

 

"Sure!" Bobby shrugged casually and smiled. 

 

Ahri turned to Bobby with a shocked expression. Bobby just smiled and gestured at Ahri. "Let's go?" He asked. Ahri's face was burning and she stared at the ground while nodding. To Bobby, there was nothing wrong sending a female friend home. It was right that he did that anyway, he thought. Yurim smirked at the back while Sukyung rolled her eyes. As the two walked off, Yurim walked towards B.I. 

 

"They look cute don't they?" She asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. He stared at them and nodded his head. 

 

Sukyung noticed them and smirked. She then pretended to answer a phone call and after she "hung up", she hurried over to Yurim.

 

"Yurim-ah! My mum just called me and I gotta head somewhere else, so I can't go back with you!" Sukyung lied, pouting her lips. Yurim noticed the faint playful twinkle in her friend's eyes and realised what she was doing. Before Yurim could say anything, Sukyung waved and headed off. 

 

"Well..." Yurim laughed awkwardly as she peeked B.I. He didn't seem liked he bothered as his eyes were wandering somewhere else. She frowned at that. It annoyed her a little that she could never get his attention the way ...she did. 

 

Yurim stared at B.I for a long while, admiring his sharp nose and soft lips. Although it kind of pricked at her conscience, she plucked up her courage and asked B.I to send her home. The reply wasn't what she expected though.

 

"I'm not feeling very well." B.I bowed his head a little and furrowed his brows together, squinting his eyes at the ground. He looked up then pulled Jinhwan over. "Jinhwan hyung, could you send Yurim home for me? I'm feeling a little sick so I'll be heading to the clinic to see a Doctor." He said as he shot Jinhwan a pleading glance. Jinhwan understood what he meant and nodded.

 

"Sure. Rest well, bro." Jinhwan patted B.I's arm. Smiling, Jinhwan turned to Yurim and slung his arms around her. She faked a smile as she thought it was pretty inpolite to show it. Moreover, her crush was right nearby and she didn't want to seem like a infront of him.

 

B.I heaved a sigh of relief as soon as they left him. He told the rest of the boys the same lie and quickly headed into a cab. He had to lie. Looking at Yurim reminded him of her a lot and it wasn't something he wanted to remember. He felt like avoiding getting close to any of the girls now, especially the Queenkas. He didn't want to create any misunderstandings and most importantly, he didn't want it to happen again. He kept his eyes out the window throughout the whole journey.

 

The car halted to a stop along the road. He paid the driver and climbed out of the car. He stood infront of the gigantic metal gate, taking in a deep breathe. Infront of him stood a three-storey high mansion. There was a huge garden at the front of house, with a lot of different flowers and plants. The house stood He walked closer towards the gate and as he ran his fingers against the gate, a gloom overcame him. He quickly retreated his hands and turned away from the mansion. He wasn't ready for it. With that, he turned and ran. 

 

//

 

Bobby and Ahri both walked side by side, awkwardness hanging in the air. Ahri glanced at him for upteenth time and this time, Bobby turned to her and caught her stare. She blushed and quickly looked away. Bobby blinked at her actions. Sometimes, he wondered why Ahri was constantly blushing around him. It was some of the signs he picked up from fangirls of his. Was Ahri his fan too? 

 

He mentally slapped himself for that. Now that he has so many fans, he was getting cocky and thinking that all girls are his fans. A chuckle escaped his mouth. As he looked around, he spotted someone familiar infront heading towards his direction. He stared intensely at the figure and when he realised who it was, he jumped and stopped in his tracks. It startled Ahri and the latter stopped as well.

 

You pouted, kicking small stones out of the way as you walked along the cement pathway. You held onto your guitar bag, with the broken guitar inside that you had to bring to fix. Yesterday night, your dad and mom got into a serious fight over financial issues and it got a little physical. Whenever your dad is outraged, he throws things and just so, your guitar was nearby. You huffed as you patted the terribly torn guitar and hoped that it could be fixed. It was a gift from your friends from your previous school. Losing this guitar was an idea you tried to keep out of your head.

 

"Jiyeul!" You heard a vaguely familiar voice and looked up from the ground. Infront of you was a beaming Bobby. You smiled politely and waved. It was quite a surprise to be seeing Bobby here. You didn't expect him to be living nearby as well. 

 

"Hello, Bobby." You greeted at him. Bobby laughed, then looked at you. He was jumping inside because you remembered his name. He bit his lips slightly to keep his cool and it worked because you didn't suspect a single thing.

 

"Where are you heading to?" Bobby asked. He spotted the guitar bag and pointed at it. "You play the guitar?" 

 

You glanced at your guitar and you smiled bitterly. "Yeah, I'm still learning. Unfortunately, it's broken and I have to get it fix." 

 

"Broken?" 

 

"Yeah, smashed actually." Your lips naturally formed a pout as you hold up your guitar. Bobby could hear this heart throbbing loudly at the sight. 

 

"You know, I can smash guitars pretty well!" He said randomly and you looked at him. He grinned, then awkwardly scratched his head. You laughed and slung the bag over your shoulder again. You thought he was extremely nice and funny. 

 

"Well, that's a really cool fact because so can my dad!" You chirped brightly and you two laughed. Bobby eyes twinkled slightly when he looked at you and you secretly that it was cute. 

 

"Oh hello." Ahri stepped in between the two of you and shot you a smile. Her smile was fake and cold, it was obvious so you could feel it. However, you smiled back because you thought that at least she was polite enough to smile.

 

"Hi there. I'm Ahn Jiyeul." You bowed slightly. 

 

"I know." Ahri snapped. When she realised how rude she sounded, she quickly took your hand and shook it. Ahri didn't want to make Bobby think that she was a rude little brat, which she sometimes was. Especially to those girls who talked to Bobby. You were no exception. "Nice to meet you. There are many people talking about you. Like how pretty you are!" She added in a high-pitched voice. 

 

You shook her hand back. "It's nice to meet you too-" 

 

"I know! She's pretty isn't she?" Bobby added out of a sudden and grinned from behind Ahri. He was elated that he could actually meet you after school. He stepped past Ahri and took her guitar bag from you, surprising both you and Ahri. Ahri cursed under her breathe when she heard Bobby call you pretty.

 

"W-What are you doing?" You blinked and tried to reach for the bag back but he hugged it tightly. 

 

"Let's go to the repair shop together!" Bobby suggested, smiling at you again. You and Ahri widened your eyes at him.

 

"What?" You both asked at the same time.

 

 

( mianhae. there isn't much interactions between you x b.i / you x bobby this chapter but as you can see in the cliff hanger, there will be more next chappie! i just had to show to you readers that the kingkas & queenkas were close- and had to give you more sneakpeeks of what happened before 'you' came! hope you enjoyed reading though! )