Chapter One

Every Beast Needs A Beauty

I looked over the company's janitor lounge as I sighed. There they have small couch and a small TV. Big cabinets maybe for janitor's locker. "Hey Baek." I smiled at our supervisor as I bowed. "You're in charge of..." She trailed off as she has some magical expression on her face. "40th floor." She handed me a cart full of cleaning materials. "It is our boss' floor. Only him. You better not leave and specs of dirt or you're fired. And come there at 10:30 pm, he'll leave the office that time." I nodded at her and she bid goodbye. I looked at my watched and yawned. It is only 4:00 on the afternoon. I tried to sleep on the small couch but my stomach kept grumbling. Fine! I'll eat. I walked through the convinience store and buy canned goods. I'll buy rice on any other fastfood. I really need to be thrifty. I ate on a small dine and that caused me too much so I walked back the company, cleaning the whole janitor's lounge. I finished at seven and everyone was going out of the company. "I'll leave you guys okay?" I nodded to our superviosr as I looked over the other janitors. "Hi, I'm Chen!" He said and flashed one goofy smile. I smiled back at him and handed him my hand. "My name ias Baekhyun. Are you over time?" I asked as he shook his head and accept my hand. "No. Well, you see everyday four of the janitor would be left, just to make sure the whiole 39 floors would be clean for tomorrow." I looked at him in confusion. "What about the 40th floor?" I asked. He looked at me like I grew another head. "What?" I raised my brows. "Stupid. There's no one assigned in 40th floor. The beast would kill you!" I shook my head and laughed. "Well, I'm in 40th floor." I said in a matter of fact tone. he looked at me jaw dropped. "You're a legend!" Me and Chen continued to talked for hours before they checked the whole company for cleaning.

I woke up in the breeze coming from the lounge's window. Uh-oh. I looked at my watch and noticed it was 10:37. I smiled as it still early. I yawned as I pushed the cart through the elevator and pressed 40. My hear beats so loud and fast and I don't even have the slightest idea on why. The elevator door blast open and my knees are shaking terribly because of something and I hate that I am acting this way. I silently opened the office door picking up the broom and the dustpan and sweeping the floor. "Ugggh." I heard small echoes from the far back of the office and I got chills on my body. Is there any unsettled spirits here? "Oh..." Another one and I am almost ready to run. Just when I saw the switch I quickly opened it and I sighed in relief. I should work with those white lights open. Trying to pick up my broom, I noticed a pair of heels in the floor. I followed the trail then I found a . I dropped my jaw as I heard cussing and pounding. What the hell? I don't know why but my feet draged me infront of the Boss' table and everything in me flies away. I covered my feyes and quickly turned my back. "What the fck?" I heard him growling and arranging his self. "Leave Cynthia." He said as if he never did used her. "It's Syron, Chanyeol." The woman said as she confidently walked completely in the office picking up her dress and kissing Chanyeol fully on the lips before leaving. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to intrude-" I was cut off as he hit the table hard causing me to fidget and face him. "Don't talk to me." He said. Dead. I think I am getting fired. Oh no no, I need the money and the wage I'll get in this company is triple the wage on the fastfood chain. I can't lose this job. I quickly shook my head. I need to apologize.

"I am really sorry Sir. Our general manager said I can clean at 10:30-" Again I was cut off. "Just shut the fck up and don't ever come near me. No. Not ever." I was astoned as he looked at me disgusted and in pure anger. What's the problem with you? "Clean at 12:00. Get lost." He said I quickly nodded and pushed the cart. Opening the office door I looked at him and he was staring boldly at me. Not minding If I am seeing him staring at me. I felt goosebumps as I pressed the elevator, slowly it closed and I saw Chanyeol's stare lingering in my body as the elevator closes fully. Damn , that was hot and mind blowing but I need to get my self together.