No Mask 2

Masked Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It was late in the afternoon when you and your friends decided to go to a cafe. You and Sojin arrived at the same time. You were about to order when her phone rang.

"Wait a sec." She said and went outside. Since they're not here yet, you decided to search for an empty table first and saw one beside the glass window. Great. you thought. You really liked seating beside the window because you liked watching people passing by. It lets you observe them. You don't know why but you felt like you can read other people easily. I must be a psycho or something.

You're too immersed in your own thoughts that you didn't notice Tiffany sit across you. She chuckled and shook her head. There she goes, in her own world again.

"Where's Sojin?" She asked. You pointed outside to where Sojin is and she's still on the phone.

"Who's she talking to? Her expression's pretty serious." She said. You nodded and stared at Sojin with a frown. 

"I'll order for us. What do you want, Haemi-ah?" Tiffany said. 

"I want black forest latte and a strawberry cheesecake." You said. Tiffany flashed and okay sign and left. Sojin came back with a panicked expression.

"I need to leave in an hour. Something urgent came up." She said and you got worried. It must be really an emergency because she suddenly looked depressed. You patted her back and flashed a comforting smile.

"Whatever it is, it's going to be fine." You said. She eased a little bit and nodded.

 

Tiffany came back with a tray of foods. She handed you your favorite treat and you beamed. "Thank you!" 

"If you were always this lively just by seeing your favorite dessert, I wouldn't mind buying you those every day.

"But I'll die from diabetes."

"Exactly." She smirked and you rolled your eyes.

"Shut up. I know you love me." you teased. It was Tiffany's time to roll her eyes this time.

 You're devouring your food when Tiffany spoke again,

"I passed the auditions. I'm now a trainee!" She announced. Your head shot up and your eyes widened.

"Really?!" You and Sojin chorused. Tiffany giggled and nodded. Sojin took her hand and sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter