No Mask 1

Masked Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haemi, why are you so beautiful?" Sehun asked as he continuously gazed at you. You smiled and covered your face. He's getting closer. Is he going to kiss me? You thought. You closed your eyes and waited for a lips to touch yours.You waited, and waited...

"Hello? Earth to Haemi! What was your question again? I didn't hear it." Sojin asked and sat beside you at the couch. You were watching tv when she came.

 

You and Sojin had been friends for a long time and she's 3 years older than you. What you really love about her is that she spoils you really well. Here's why:

You called her at the middle of the night because you said that there's this new Kpop group on television that you're really curious about. And here she is now, eating a bag of chips while sitting beside you with her legs crossed.

"Since you're a reporter, do you know some things about Exo?" You asked.

"Seriously? You called me at this hour just to ask that question?" She said with a raised brow. You nodded and she sighed.

"Oh well, I think I know quite a few. Which of them caught your attention?" you looked at the tv and waited for that person’s face to show again. 

"That blonde guy." You pointed. The guy was lean and his hair's blonde. He's cute when he smiled. It was contagious and you found yourself smiling too.

"That's Oh Sehun." Sojin said.

Oh Sehun... Oh Sehun... Sehun.

"And there goes that smile again. I assume you like Exo now?" She said. You sighed dreamily and nodded.

 

---

 

You spent the next day watching videos about Exo and reading facts about each member. You know now that Exo has twelve members and four of them are Chinese. The Chinese members are... Wait, do I have to enumerate their names? I'm sure the one reading this knows them too well. you thought.

Your other friend, Tiffany, called you this morning. She said that she have just arrive from Canada and wants to have dinner with you and Sojin. You instantly agreed. You went inside the bathroom because you need to prepare yourself tonight. Tiffany will scold you if she finds out that you're not taking proper care of your skin. This unnie of yours is a spoiler too and she's the one responsible for taking care of your skin. You don't really mind. You trust them with anything. Well, except for one which you won't let them choose what you buy and what you wear. You don't really like to stand out. And basing from their looks and outfits, your two best friends are both head-turners. 

After taking a long bath, you went inside your closet and looked for what you'll be wearing tonight. You've decided to wear a simple cream colored sleeveless dress that matched your skin tone. It was very simple. I'm sure those two will dress to kill. You thought with a smile.

You sometimes wonder how'd you became friends with them. They were your complete opposite. They're the girl-next-door type while you're just a simple girl who wears glasses and likes to wear baggy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter