Two

Alice Is A Boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rather quiet ride to Tao’s mansion. At least, inside Yixing the Priest’s Land Rover. Chanyeol occupied the passenger seat while Xiumin, who occasionally stared at Luhan, and Kyungsoo, who slept with his earpods on, occupied the back. Kris insisted that Kai drove his Maserati, to accompany his grunge king get up, complete with snake-skin shoes, expensive pants, leather suit, velvet cape with black fur on the shoulder on one side. He even had a crown on his blonde head and dark smoky makeup. He needed a driver, and told Kai that he totally fit the driver look. Kai wanted to smack Kris in the face, but he thought, at least he could drive test Kris’ ride. He’d give Kris the ride of his lyfe.

 

They finally reached the Huang’s residence and the party was already building up. The group of friends greeted Chen and Tao, exchanging fist bumps, brotherly hugs and whatever it is that dudes do for greeting each other. Luhan, on the other hand, tailed behind the group of friends. He had never felt so embarrassed and exposed, (and cute) in his whole life. He kept looking down every time he catches eyes with guys, and sometimes even girls.

 

When it was finally Luhan’s turn to greet Chen and Tao, he chest-bumped Tao. Hard. The hardest chest bump he’d ever given to a man. Tao had the air knocked out of his lungs and he immediately understood not to make a comment about Alice. And it was so hard not to, but he had to swallow it all in. So he gulped down his punch in one down. But it felt like it was flowing down his trachea.

Chen’s eyes twinkled and he opened his mouth to start, but Luhan had already grabbed his hand and man hugged him, but he lingered for a while and whispered to Chen, “Speak one word and I will knot your b*lls.”

“Isn’t our Alice the best? So nice and so polite.” Chanyeol commented, his voice muffled through the cloth of his mask, and raised his glass. Only Xiumin (Peter Pan) and Lay heard what Chanyeol had said and raised their drinks and the rest of the team followed suit. Luhan blew his bangs and sighed. All this threatening was causing him stress. This was a bet, and he lost, he has to face this like a man. And so he did. In a dress, frilly socks, and mary janes.

 

The group dispersed and Luhan found himself sitting on the sofa with Kyungsoo all dressed in black. Black sneakers, black sweater, black jeans. It was as though he never had a costume on. He just wore what he wore every day. He was about to ask Kyungsoo if he was even really wearing a costume when a guy stopped in front of them.

He had a drink in his hand and waved it in front of Kyungsoo’s face to get his attention.

“What are you suppose to be?” The way his mouth twitched gave an arrogant vibe.

“Death.” Kyungsoo mumbled and pulled out from his back a large machete, aimed at the random guy’s nose. He leaned away immediately, stumbling backwards before disappearing in the dancing sea of people in the spacious living room.

Luhan gulped and sat properly. Even though Kyungsoo was usually the quiet one, he sure wasn’t one to be messed with. He was glad he wasn’t the one who asked Kyungsoo about his costume, or it would’ve been his nose faced with a large machete.

 

 

“That son of a b*tch.”

Luhan looked up to see Tao by his side and followed his glare towards a certain someone. It was Byun Baekhyun. The newest addition to their group of friends

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter