One

Alice Is A Boy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A super emo rock band’s song blasted through the giant speakers as a throng of people danced and nodded their heads to the beat of the song. It was a 24-hour party countdown until Halloween, which is roughly six hours from now. The party lasts from six in the evening until six tomorrow evening; an after party was already planned ahead. Huang Zitao, the village’s newest resident was throwing this party. Rumors say that he’s new money and that his dad owns and manages a couple of illegal black markets and that’s why his pocket reeks of thick, bills and a bunch of plastic credit cards. Mr Huang and his girlfriend were touring abroad so Tao had the mansion all to himself, and so he threw a party.

 

“Tao, this party is the !” Chen, a close friend of the Huangs, screams over the song’s dubstep break. His face was erased by white face paint, an open mouth covered with sharp teeth was expertly drawn on the lower half of his face. His eyes and eyebrows were redrawn so they appeared to be bigger and exaggerated. His black and white striped top hat and pants went well together with his large black coat and leather whip. He looked like the ultimate psycho ring master.

“Of course,” Tao smirked as he hi-fived him, baring his fangs that mirrored the sharpness of Chen’s 2D ones. The host himself was dressed well; he had a custom made velvet suit with a jabot and pale eyes (contact lenses) enhanced by burgundy eye makeup, and a large ancient looking sapphire ring on his index finger. A walking cane to topped off his filthy rich vampire look.

 

 

The rest of Zitao’s circle of friends have not come yet, and it was all because of a certain someone.

 

“I swear, I will ing kill all of you. I’ll skin you alive, drive a skewer into your bodies and display you on my front lawn, along with my mother’s gnomes!” Suho shivered at his friend’s words and leaned away, the threats becoming visual inside his mind’s eye. He held onto the ends of his stethoscope, before glancing worriedly at Kai.

Kai smirked, as he pushed his body off the wall of Luhan’s room. He limped (to go with his biker-turned-zombie get up) and walked towards the person tied on the chair, the owner of the room.

Suho wanted to back out.

“No Lulu hyung,” he mocked before tilting Luhan’s chin up and swiping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter