Him Over Everyone

Love At First Click

 

 

 

“Please pick up the phone…pick it up…please.”

 

 

Baekhyun is disconcertedly circling around his sanctuary while trying to call someone.

 

 

“Oh there you are!” He exhales the air that he doesn’t realized he’s been holding on while he’s calling.

 

 

“Well, that was a great way of greeting.” The person on the other line answered.

 

 

“Ok that wasn’t funny. But, hey Chen! I’ve heard that you already opened your latest photo studio a few weeks ago. Is it true?” He just goes directly to the point so that the conversation will end as soon as possible.

 

 

He really doesn’t want to talk to his “The Incredible Troll Best friend” Chen but he don’t have any choice right now because he knewno one other than his rich friendwho owns a dancing studios, photo studios and even recording studios. The only missing thing to Chen was to build his own entertainment company and then voila! Everything is perfect for his extraordinary businesses.

 

 

“Yes it is. And why do you sound interested? Do you want to work for me?" His mighty lame best friend teased.

 

 

"Well, we actually need a photographer right now because you know….I just started this kind of studio and I’m not yet familiar with this kind of thing because you know that dancing is my real passion, huh. So I’ll be glad if you could do it for me. I can pay you double than the usual photographer could ever receive because you’re my best friend.” He jokingly laughs at his own lame jokes. Chen knows that Baekhyun don’t need his money because his best friend was capable enough to live on his own family’s money until he dies.

 

 

There is a moment of silence at the other line that looks like Baekhyun is thinking thoroughly about the negotiation that isn't literally a negotiation (Chen meant it as a joke, okay?).

 

 

“Hello? Are you still there? Hey Baek! Helloooooooooooo?” Baekhyun didn’t respond to Chen for a moment. He’s still thinking if he could accept that work, he might run into that guy again who was a part-time model according to him.

 

 

He’d like to accept it for someone else, not for him to help his best friend nor to obey his wife.

 

 

He wanted to get to know his main subject better than he should.

 

 

“Yes. I would love to work with you.” He just burst out his response once he decided quietly.

 

 

“Are you serious? You’re not fooling around with me, are you?” Chen got a little shocked about his friend’s retort because he really didn’t know that Baekhyun was serious about applying for a job on his studio. He really doesn’t know if it was just a filthy prank of Baekhyun to get revenge on him for his whole life of trolling.

 

 

“I’m not like you Jongdae. I’m not a trolling moron like you.” Baekhyun simply replied.

 

 

“Hey! Don’t ever call me that name again or else, I’ll fire you even before you start working for me!” Chen preferred his friends to call him on his screen name because he finds his real name really weird. He doesn’t even know where his mother got that name for him.

 

 

“I know you can’t do that to your best friend who only treated you seriously at the times when you cry onto my shoulders when the guy you liked since high school rejected you and who never judged your personality despite of you having a relationship with a guy right now that even your parents don’t know until at this moment and you know that I can call them immediately while we’re talking and confess to them everything that their son was doing at his own condo with a beautiful, short, sweet, muscular guy named Minseok living with him for 4 years without them knowing and that their only son who they treasured the mostly make love to a guy and he only tried doing it once with a girl then he suddenly throw up at the girl’s and then--” Baekhyun threated his poor best friend with his weaknesses because he knows that Chen knew how persistent Baekhyun is when it comes to getting what he wants even though it means the end of their friendship.

 

 

Chen cherishes his friendship with Baekhyun the most b ecause he's the most reliable friend he had like Baekhyun said and he never judged Chen even though he knew that he was gay for years and still remained as his friend unlike his other so-called "friends" back then.

 

 

“Okay just shut up, Baek. I’ve heard enough. You’re the boss.You can start whenever you want. I won’t question everything that you’ll do with my models even if you one of them, I don’t ing care and I will never ever fire you until you leave on your own. Are you happy now?!” Chen cut him in discussing his whole life time moment that surprisingly Baekhyun still remembers from the very beginning of the time when their friendship started.

 

 

“Thanks dude. You’re the best. But take that thing out of our contract. I‘m not interested. Well, see you soon.”Baekhyun said with an obvious joy on his tone while grinning up to his ear and then he hung up the phone right away.

 

 

After his conversation with Chen, he excitedly opened his sanctuary room door and almost run if not just because of his wife waiting for him outside of the room that looks like she’s waiting for him to explain something he don’t know.

 

 

“So, have you already found a practical job?” She asked as soon as he stopped from his attempted running to face his wife.

 

 

“Fortunately, yes. But as you know, I only do the things what I love so I applied to Chen’s photo studio that he opened up recently if you don’t mind.” He just simply explained to her. He knew that he doesn’t apply to that studio because his wife told him so but because he was waiting for someone else.

 

 

“Well, I’m relieved. At least you didn’t do it again without anything in exchange for us to use for a living.” After his wife felt at ease (maybe?), she left their house without any other words to say. Neither she ask for his permission to leave but he doesn’t really care where she go even on her supposedly rest day like today.

 

 

All he cared for now is that he finally got a job that he wanted..

 

 

Now, he only have one thing to do...........

 

 

It is to convince this bamboo-like tall guy to be his model..

 

===========================

 

A/N:

yay! another short update..haha

I'm still too lazy to write the chapter 4 so yeah......

just wait for the next chapter soon~ ^________^

 

ENJOY READING!!!