First Meeting

Love At First Click

 

 

 

Byun Baekhyun, a freelance photographer husband that loves to take pictures of his wife even before they got married. It was his passion since he was a kid. Because of his photography addiction, he decided to renovate his house and add another large spare room for his precious picture collections.

 

 

His wife thinks that it was ridiculous of him to spend a lot of money just for his so-called "hobby" that doesn't even make sense because he didn't even sell the pictures inside that room. His wife never visited that room because she doesn't want to see the things that she addressed as his husband’s pathetic and unpractical hobby and it’s also because Baekhyun never invited her in.

 

 

"Whatever, Baek. Why don't you stop doing that photography thing and look for a regular job! Are you going to make our future kids eat your stupid pictures?!" His wife, Taeyeon is always nagging about his stuffs. It’s not like she hates photography, it’s just that she feels that nothing is more important to Baekhyun than photography even if it was compared to her.

 

 

After 2 years of living together as a married couple, they never had a kid....not because he doesn't want to but because he can’t do it properly. He just can't. He doesn’t know why and how but he doesn’t feel like having a baby with her who can put both of them in a lot of stress.

 

 

Because of his lame excuse, Taeyeon started treating him coldly and she's always mad at him on whatever he does. She always carp about his passion that she once loved too. She never talked to him sweetly again since he decided to live without anyone else but just the two of them.

 

 

Baekhyun just ignored his wife and locked the door to his sanctuary room. He collected another sets of pictures taken outside while walking around. Sometimes, he used to drive around the neighborhood and take a picture of their neighbors, playing children in the park, a bench with couple cuddling, a trees and even a dog that was being trained by his owner.

 

 

It was a complete nonsense to any ordinary people that doesn't have any interest in it but it was really a meaningful thing to do for Baekhyun. He just love to take a picture randomly like he just did when he’s still a kid and he still do even after he graduated on college with the course of Communication of Arts major in Photography which his parents never agreed to. He also met his wife through photography when she became his accidental model once at the studio of his friend who was Taeyeon’s friend too.

 

 

If he's taking those kinds of pictures from the past until the day he started looking for something meaningful, now he only takes a picture with one subject focused all the time.

 

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

 

Park Chanyeol, a part-timer waiter at a café and a part-timer modelwho’s just busy making money for himself to survive and to save up for his college fee at the same time. He didn’t graduate on time because of financial and family problems. He’s a run-away son who wanted to escape from his abusive and a drunkard step-father who never see him as his own son. He also left his step older sister who was kind enough to let him flew away from that house of hell they’ve been living for 5 years.

 

 

He’s confident that his step sister will never receive any maltreatment from her biological father because she’s still the beloved daughter of his step father even though his sister has done something to help him escape. His mother passed away because of assaulting she had received that started 3 years after she remarried again to his step-father.

 

 

His step-father thinks that he’s a useless man who was living with them. It may be because he never gave him his salary he earned by his own sweat and blood at the café that he saved up for his college tuition that was supposed to be next year. He knew that his step-father would just use the money he earned to buy for his alcohol that can cause a lot of bruises to him and his cherished mother as soon as the bottles of his alcohol became empty.

 

 

Now that he became as free as a bird alone, he can save more money only for his needs the whole life. He’s always tired because he needs to ensure everything on his own but of course that can happen when he’s working two times a day but on the other hand, he enjoys his own productive life now even though he must double his energy and sweat everyday than before.

 

 

One day, while he’s on his way to his work at the café, but he feels strange that he senses like someone is following him. He thought that maybe his step-father found out where he live and tried to follow him to his work to make a scandal so that his manager would kick him out and he’ll have no choice but to return on his “home” with the same life of hell.

 

 

He pretends to ignore it for the past 10 minutes of walking and he turned into a different direction away from the café to lose that person who seemed obviously following him.

 

 

When Chanyeol looked at his wrist watch, he still has 20 minutes left before his shift to the café so he has a lot of time to stray whoever this person may be. He stopped at the corner of the alley and take a heavy breathe as he turn his back around to face the latter and he found a guy panting on a squat position with his big DSLR camera that looked absolutely heavy hanging on his neck.

 

 

“Why do you have very long legs?” The petite guy asked while wheezing.

 

 

======

 

A/N:

This would be my first chaptered fic if I continue this story..

I'm already done writing up to chapter 3 though, I guess? xD

well, anyways..just feel free to comment about my stories and tell me if there is something wrong..

English is NOT my first language so please bear with my grammatical errors~ =3

paipai!!! ♥