You're my dream

Love At First Click

 

 

It is already past 11 in the evening.

 

It’s a chilly bright night that could lull anyone to sleep but here he is, still wide awake next to his soundly sleeping wife who is facing her tiny little back to him looking so peaceful like before when their relationship was still warm and full of sweetness.

 

He already missed his old wife....

 

The one he loved the most for the past 4 years of his life....

 

He missed the one who was clingy to him and the one who always throw her cute tantrums just to get his attention only for her....

 

His wife changed a lot since she got hired to a decent and well known company as a consultant. Maybe because of a lot of stress from her work or maybe because it’s just that she only have a job that requires a lot of hard work while he only uses his trust fund that his parents gave to him before they passed away.

 

Baekhyun really don’t know if he’s still capable of fixing his distant relationship with his wife when neither of them wanted to repair it with their both pride on the line. He actually doesn’t know if his wife still loves him like the way she does before they got married. And Baekhyun truly doesn’t know either if he still loves his wife the way he does since a year after they got married or should he say, before he look at someone else.

 

He’s still thinking about his past conversation with the guy whom he wanted to meet again; the guy whom he's putting his full interest in.

 

[Flashback]

 

It was when he saw this guy while he's taking pictures at the nearby street, walking at the sidewalk; his mind suddenly became unclear and started stalking him unconsciously. Baekhyun just wanted to take a picture of this tall guy with a pretty handsome face that he just saw once but the latter seems to feel strange and his walking became a little like sprinting and it’s too obvious that his body was shaking like a nervous criminal.

 

Maybe this guy thought that he’s some kind of a hold-uper or something like a bad guy because of his sudden actions so it doesn’t really surprised him.

 

But the guy was so tall and a little too fast for a petite guy with slender body and short legs like Baekhyun.

 

"How can he be afraid of something or someone?" Baekhyun confusingly murmured in the middle of his flashback.

 

After 10 minutes of their chasing thing, the giant guy decided to face him with a sharp deep breathe before he turns around and then Baekhyun stops running for the sake of his out-of-breath tight little lungs.

 

"Good for him since he feels like he’s about to faint by then if he continue running with a heavy DSLR camera around his neck." Baekhyun smiled at his thought.

 

When the guy turns around to maybe confront him, he just burst out asking the latter while panting heavily. “Why do you have very long legs?” The guy looked at him like a confused little puppy forming a wrinkle between his perfect shaped eyebrows and he looked even more like a puppy when he tilted his head cutely at him.

 

"Oh gosh! He must be a giant puppy that I should adopt soon." Baekhyun giggles in his mind

 

“Who are you? Why are you following me? Why do you have a camera? Does my step-father hire you to spy on me? Where do you come from? Why aren’t you answering any of my questions?” The tall cute guy with a beastly voice asked following one question after another.

 

"He seemed a nice guy who was just scared of his step-father or something like that but that’s not really important at that moment." He nod in aggreement at his own brain.

 

“Woah wait. Can you just ask one question at a time? You see I’m a little struggling here to catch my breath.” Baekhyun gasps and took a deep breathe as soon as he stabilizes his poor little heart, getting his mind ready to answer the latter’s questions one by one.

 

“Okay I’m ready. But can’t we talk about this somewhere else? It’s slightly uncomfortable in here. It looks like I’m cornering you like a police or a criminal.” Baekhyun suggests for the sake of both of them.

 

“Sure. The café I’m working at is just 5 minutes away from here but I only have a limited time to talk because it’ll be my shift as soon as I got there.” The tall guy explained to him the moment he calm down all of his tense nerves.

 

“I’m Chanyeol by the way. I guess you’re not a bad guy after all.” Chanyeol introduced himself with a grin on his face that he never seen as addicting like this before. “I’m Baekhyun.” He also introduced himself to Chanyeol so that they could be at least an acquaintances and they both shake hands with a comforting smile painted on both of their faces.

 

They reached the café after 5 minutes of walking with barely talking at each other. They were both too awkward to at least start a conversation to lighten up the mood. They could actually talk about everything that Baekhyun needed to Chanyeol but he never bring the topic up. It’s just that he feels that he must stay long enough beside Chanyeol to capture every little details of his face and body structures in his mind. He couldn’t take literal pictures to not just remember it but to melt it before his eyes anytime and anywhere he go because Chanyeol might think that he was a creepy stalker who es at night like a ert old man using every picture he secretly took at that moment.

 

“I’ll wait until your break time.” Baekhyun stated once they both entered the coffee shop. Chanyeol just put his melting smile at him.

 

He eyed Chanyeol until the latter enter their obviously changing room restricted for the employees only. “I’ll be back sooner. Do you want something to eat or maybe a drink?” Chanyeol offers to him after he changed into his oh-so-hot stunning with a color combination of navy blue and black collared uniform with a barista apron hung around his y neck and tied into his slim waist that Baekhyun like to touch for once and with his almost fitted jeans that fits perfectly around his strong-looking thighs and perfectly shaped manly hips. Chanyeol also wears an obviously worn-out sneakers that may be a little too old for him to wear with tiny patches that are surely not belonged to the original design of his shoes or maybe it is intentional to be looked like a part of creative design.

 

“I’ll just have a slice of red velvet cake and cappuccino, please.” He settled himself at the corner of the shop so that he wouldn’t disturb any workers or either customers that were passing by, then made his order to the waiting Chanyeol who just changed his clothes with their uniform.

 

“It’s coming right up, sir.” Chanyeol is back at his addicting grin that reaches to his sparkling eyes before he start making his order personally.

 

He just watches Chanyeol’s back while preparing his order and all he could see was a gorgeous prince with a sparkling diamond eyes that could make everyone fall in love in just a blink of an eye.

 

 

“Oh I had a feeling that I am going to have a pretty good dream tonight..” Baekhyun thought and smiled sheepishly at his own thought before he became unconsious in his sleep.

 

=================================

 

A/N:

oops its been a while and I still haven't updated my draft until chapter 6..haha

I told you I'm too lazy to write~ =(

for those who're still waiting for the update,

THANK YOU AND SORRY FOR BEING TOO LAZY!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ^^.