How I Met The Almighty Krisus

Insanity

Kim Eunmi

 

 

 I stared at the piece of paper in confusion. After a few hours when he left, my brother came back. I handed him the piece of paper and he told me that after a few tries of calling, he realized that the number didn't exist. I argued back. I was very sure that he was there.

 

"Are you sure that a guy went here?"

 

He asked me as if I was crazy. But really, am I? Crazy, I mean. He checked the CCTV I didn't know he had and showed me a video of earlier today of me talking to thin air but I looked closely. It somehow seemed like I was in a daze. Fear crept up on me. I might be losing my mind.

 

"Are you okay?" He asked.

 

I stared dumbfounded at the screen. Was I just imagining it? A million questions fill my mind yet I was too shocked and little bit frightened to think about it. I nodded, not trusting my own words at the moment. I mumbled, "I'm going to my room." And here I am, staring at the piece of paper on my hand, having a conversation with myself.

 

"Am I really losing my sanity? No, i-impossible! I can't. I won't. Only stupid people go crazy!"

 

Wow, you must be really stupid then. A man's voice in my head spoke.

 

I shook my head disbelievingly. ". You are not hearing voices in your head, Eunmi. It's just your imagination. Yeah... imagination."

 

Sure. Let's go with that. You know, for a book nerd, you sure don't believe too easily. Aren't they all supposed to be like, I believe that Darth Vader is hiding in space planning an attack to take over earth, thing? And imagination? My butthole has more imagination than you. You're as boring as a book.

 

"Gee. Thanks for the compliment," I said sarcastically before reminding myself that I am talking to a figment of my imagination.

 

You're very welcome and also, polka dotted dress? Seriously? That is so not my style. The voice sassily replied. I groaned not minding that I was having a conversation with an imaginary person.

 

"My clothing is not your business, Mr..."

 

Kris. He smoothly replied.

 

I snorted, not very lady like, may I add. "Bull. You have a Chinese accent on you. What's your real name?"

 

 I'll tell you later but for now, call me Kris. Or Krisus the almighty, if you prefer that.

 

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. "I bet you look ugly, that's why you hide yourself.”

 

Gir, please, if you saw my face you would be begging me take you right here.

 

 "One, what face? Your face? No thank you. Two, someone needs to study their English because Three, did you really just say gir?" I chuckled as I rubbed my eyes tiredly.

 

Oh, shut up. It's not like you can do any better.

 

"," I snorted, not very lady like. "And for your information, I'm fluent in English and Korean."

 

Look who’s talking, you're the here, you .

 

I grinned goofily at his idiotic comeback. "Nice comeback," I sarcastically worded out.

 

. Just go to ing sleep. I imagined him snapping his fingers and having a ' please' face. I smiled at the thought.

 

 "Well, someone's moody tonight." I teased. At that moment I realized I did not feel like myself. I wouldn't be talking to someone in my head like I was really having a conversation with an actual human being. I wouldn't be questioning my sanity because of odd circumstances. I wouldn't be so loose right now. But I am, and I'm way in too deep to care.

 

"Anyways, goodnight, Kris."

 

Goodnight, Eunmi.

 

And that is how I met the almighty Krisus.

 

 

 

A/N:

hello there random reader! I realized I put waaayyy too many swear words here but keep in mind that it is the character I need Kris to be. I know this is a really short and boring chapter but please bear with it because I am having a major writers block. I really hope you enjoyed it though. If you like it, lease subscribe, comment or upvote! Or all! Or maybe not, if you want to. lol. Okay! See you soon, my little erts (not really). XD