Ch. 4 Quarrels

Bloom

"WAKEY WAKEY IREONASAYO!!!!!!!", a loud alarm was heard throughout the dorm.

"AHHH What the.... whose freakin' alarm is that? We don't even have practice today!!!!???", a deep voice yelled from across the room.

Ken took his phone and quickly turned off the alarm. " Opps sorry everyone. I had to make sure I get up early today. It's a very special day. Today I am going to meet up with a childhood fri.... Ouch!", Ken was cut off as a pillow flew across the room and hit him in the face.

It was soon followed by a loud sassy scream "OHH FOR THE LOVE OF BUDDA!!!! No one cares!!! Just do what you need to do and don't bother anyone. We are still trying to sleep. Soooo SHUT THE HELL UP!".

"Okay got it sorry sorry", Ken replied and carefully tip toed his way to the bathroom in order to get ready.

When he entered the bathroom he tried to keep quiet as much as possible but it was hard to contain his excitement. He started doing the dougie and whispering AKMU's 200%, "It must be L O V E, I love you....". As he was dancing, he stubbed his toe on the storage containing the skin care products and lip balm collection of one of his roommates. He tried to catch the things from falling, but the pain in his toe was too much that all the he managed to do was let out a loud shriek.

That scream along with the sound of hundreds of beauty products hitting the bathroom tile was definitely loud enough to wake up all of his roommates.

All of them went in the bathroom and tried to pry the door open to beat him up. Ken was on the other side yelling "SORRY SORRY" repeatedly in order to escape punishment. He was able to calm them down by promising to treat them out after he comes back from his date.

He finally finished showering and stepped out of the bathroom. Even though he already made peace with his roommates, he still recieved neck slice from his hyung as punishment for dropping his precious beauty products.

Even though he was having a bad morning, getting harrassed by his roommates, which is mostly his fault, he still had a joyful feeling because he was gonna meet Yebin. He knew he was going to take forever to pick the perfect outfit, so he woke up early to have enough time getting ready. He needed to look perfect. Since his roommates are already awake he asked his roommate with the best fashion sense to pick out an outfit for him. Ken tried on the clothes he gave him and had a fashion show for the rest of his roommates to help his decide the best outfit.

"Wow why are you spending too much time picking on an outfit? You look like a hobo most of the time.", one of his roommate asked.

"Nothing, you said you didn't care. Just help me pick out an outfit", Ken replied

"Alright, I think this one is the one that suit you the most", everyone agreed and Ken the outfit on.

He wore a navy button up t-shirt polo and dark jeans the had a great fit, especially around his behind. Everyone was amazed at how much Ken cleaned up and complimented him. Ken was embarassed and shyly said thank you. Then he finally left the house on the way to Yebin's house.

As he was walking he saw a beautiful flower and picked it to give to Yebin. When he arrived at her house he felt excited but also worried about messing up the date. He rocked back and forth playing with his feet feeling anxious to whether he is ready to face her yet. He was hesitating to ring the door bell.

"You can do it. You look great today. You're the funny and cute Kennie. No one can resist you. Fighting!!!", He gave himself a quick pep talk and finally rang the doorbell.

Yebin heard the sound and felt anxiety, "Omo! who could that be. Is it mail? ahhh I don't know what to say to the mailman. Or is it the neighbors? ahhh I told them not to give food anymore if they have extra. I always end up saying something weird to them. I'll just wait until my parents get it. Wait.... Dang it! They already went to work."

As Yebin was contemplating whether to open the door or not. Ken was getting nervous because it was taking forever for the door to open. "Ottokaji?!! is she still sleeping Omg did I wake up her parents. Aish I shouldn't have come soo early. But its 11 am already. Is that early for a date? Wait... did I even say I was picking her up? Aish I don't think I even gave her the time. Idiot", Ken kept talking to himself and hitting his head, when the door finally opened and Yebin saw what he was doing.

"What are you doing?", Yebin asked as she had a confused expression in her face. Ken was about to explain himself when Yebin suddenly yelled "AH!!! Wait", slammed the door in his face and ran back to her room.

"Shoot Shoot Shoot!!! I totally forgot about going to the bookstore with him", she looked down at her stained with bleach, filled with holes pajamas and felt embrassed that he saw he like that.

"T_T aiiyyy look at my clothes. He is definitely going to make fun of me later", she complained as she quickly looked for cute clothes so that he has nothing to about later.

While she was worried about looking raggedy, Ken thought she slammed the door on him because he scared her off by looking like an idiot and felt disappointed at himself. "Great... the date didn't even start yet and I already ruined it". He then continued to slap himself in the face and leaned his back in the door.

After finally picking a cute flowy peach dress and putting on make up, Yebin quickly sprinted outside to not keep Ken from waiting and save her self from extra teasing.

When she tried opening the door, it felt like something was blocking it. So she ran back and slammed into it to give it an extra push. At the same time Ken got up deciding to leave because he thought the date was over. Yebin pushed the door open and it hit Ken in the causing him to fall on the pavement.

Yebin saw him flat in the ground and found the situation very amusing. "HAHAHA pmmtpp I'm trying not to laugh but hahaha that's what you get for leaning in the door.", she continued laughing as she aproached him on the ground and try to help him.

Ken was about to get annoyed because she was laughing but as soon as he turned around to face her, he was in awe of her beauty. He thought to himself "How did she get more beautiful than yesterday. Omg that dress that hair it fits her perfectly" and said out loud "Beautiful!"

Yebin heard it. "HUH? what did you say? Come one get up. Let's go to the bookstore already it's inside the mall. I want to get there before noon, before it starts to become busy. I don't want to deal with a lot of people" Yebin picked Ken up in the floor as Ken just followed her and kept staring at her face.