Romance Has Its Price

Hospital 143

"Seolma...Seolma...YOU SAID YES TO ME???!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"Henry cheered and pulled Suzy into a tight bear hug. "Hey, are you trying to kill me? Because I'm suffocating right now."Suzy complained. Henry released her and asked,"So...we're,you know, like Khunfany?"Suzy chuckled and replied,"Not that stage yet, Stage 1 first, as in 'First Date' mode." Henry pouted and Suzy assured him,"You know, Stage 1 may be only for 1 month or less." Henry beamed and his heart beats faster than usual. He stuttered,@"S-so...F-f-frapucin-no?". Suzy giggled and said,"You're a one good actor. Sure. Green tea please, and make sure it's your treat."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's Sunday tomorrow. Wanna go to the amusement park together?"suggested Suzy. Henry looked at Suzy in awe and said,"D-daebak...You're now so brave to ask me out on a date." Suzy scoffed and said,"Ne, I'm very brave now. Give me an answer or I'll cancel it." Henry was immediately itimidated. He was very frightened when Suzy used that tone because it could him into being pinched and Suzy's pinches were no joke. "Wait. What about Chanmin? He can't be left alone." Suzy mentally face-palmed herself and said,"Let's bring Chanmin along with us." "That won't be a date anymore! It's more like a babysitting day!"Henry disagreed. "Fine. We'll cancel it."Suzy said flatly. Henry changed his mind right away and said with aegyo,"It's going to be more fun if it's three of us, right? And we can get discount since Chanmin is only 10." Suzy grinned and said,"See? Bringing Chanmin along isn't so bad."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How old is your son, sir?"asked the lady at the ticket counter. They had arrived at Lotte World and currently buying their tickets. Henry got flustered when he heard the lady's words and replied,"10 years old." The lady nodded and handed him 3 tickets. Seeing Henry's uneasy face Suzy deduced,"Yah, it's either she's really pretty or you have a bad stomach ache." "SHE ASKED ME HOW OLD IS MY 'SON'!"Henry blurted. Suzy laughed and said,"Oh gosh, you're one hilarious man! Let's ride the bumper cars!" The day was filled with thrills and fun (except for when Henry throw up after riding the roller coaster) and misconceptions about the 3 of them, being recognized as a family when they were not blood-related at all. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whenever they had free time, the couple would go on dates such as visiting the National Museum, going to the Han River, eating ddeokbokki, go shopping at Cheongdamdong or Dongdaemun, or basically just hangout at one of their houses(without Chanmin, of course). The fairytale love story the had imagined was completely shattered on one fine day. When Suzy and Henry arrived at the hospital with Chanmin, they were greeted by the icy cold president, Kyuhyun, with Jieun as a passer-by, waving and smiling to the couple. "Tell me. How did you arrive using the same car and fingers interlocked and with a kid?"Kyuhyun interrogated. "Ahjussi, hyung and noona are dating. They cuddle--" Jieun, who did not go when she saw the couple in trouble, covered Chanmin's mouth as fast as lightning but it was too late. "Give me your ID cards. Now"Kyuhyun threatened requested. They handed their ID cards in and Kyuhyun broke them into pieces. "Call the security guards. Make sure they won't be here again. I don't want to see their disgusting faces."commanded Kyuhyun. Suzy then cried,"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH DATING?! HAVE YOU NOT EVER DATED BEFORE?! WHAT'S WRONG IF I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM AGAIN, HUH?! TELL ME, WHAT IS WRONG?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH CO-WORKERS DATING?! ANSWER ME!!! ANSWER ME NOW!!! GIVE ME A GOOD REASON!!!" She looked like a crazy woman, with her tears ruining her make-up, and her hair flying around crazily. "Those are in the rules of the hospital. Now GET OUT!"Kyuhyun exploded. Suzy gave him her infamous dagger glare towards Kyuhyun and walked out of the hospital, cursing it on the way.