Reunion (Somehow...)

Hospital 143

Suzy and Henry could not believe their eyes. "What is he doing here?"thought Suzy. "Is it really her?"wondered Henry. "Doctor Bae and Doctor Lau, please go to my office now."instructed Kyuhyun after witnessing the whole incident. Suzy and Henry quietly followed Kyuhyun, not saying a single word to each other.
----------------------------
"Do you mind telling me what is your relationship with each other?"asked Kyuhyun after sipping his coffee. "Uhh..."replied Suzy hesistantly. They were now sitting in Kyuhyun's office and the question Kyuhyun asked them led to awkward silence. "Well,"said Henry,"Let me tell you the whole story."
*Flashback*
-High school-
"Oppa! Annyeong!"called Suzy cheerfully. "Suzy ah, annyeong! How's my lovely girl doing?"said Henry with a big smile on his face. "Did you just call me a drama's title?!"pouted Suzy. Henry chuckled at her cuteness and ruffled her hair and said,"Eyy... do you want me to call you miss granny instead?" "Yah!"replied Suzy. "We're indeed the best couple ever."thought Henry with a grin.
-Break before university starts-
"Suzy ah, can we meet at Han River? At 7 pm?"called Henry. "Sure oppa. See you!"replied Suzy. 7 pm then came and Suzy went to Han River like how Henry instructed her to. However, she saw no one there. "Where's Henry oppa? He's usually punctual."pondered Suzy. All of a sudden, a hand covered Suzy's face and she knew instantly it was Henry. "Oppa!"pouted Suzy cutely. Henry smiled and thought sadly,"I wish I could see cute pout forever." He then presented Suzy with carnations, her favorite flower. Henry interlocked his fingers with Suzy and they strolled down the river. He then said to her,"Suzy ah, I-I my dad is moving to Canada s-so I have to follow him there." Suzy then froze. It felt like her whole world had crumbled. But she was smart enough to know that there was nothing she can do, so she said with a tearful eye,"Oppa, can you do me a favor? Long distance relationships don't usually work. So wouldn't it be better if we break up? But don't break up with me 'till I send you to the airport." Henry's eyes were teary and as he wiped Suzy's tears with his thumb, he said,"Of course. Just know that I will love you forever, okay? Even if we're miles away from each other. I'll never forget you." He pulled her into his embrace and they just stayed that way, feeling each other's presence.
-At the airport-
"Annyeong haseyo, Mr Lau."Suzy bowed as she greeted Henry's dad with her sweet smile. "Aigoo, it's my daughter-in-law!"said Henry's dad with a grin on his face,"You guys have your personal time now. I won't eavesdrop." Suzy then saw Henry pulling out his luggage from the taxi trunk. She ran to him and gave him a back hug. Henry knew that it was Suzy in a second. He turned around and pecked her forehead. As they went to the airport, Henry held Suzy's hands tightly, unwilling to let it go. Unfortunately, they had to and  before they part, Henry crushed his lips on Suzy. He then hugged her and said,"Saranghae, Bae suzy. No one will ever replace you." Suzy began to sob in Henry chest, not wanting to let him go. But his flight time is near, so she had to. Before they bid each other farewell, Henry said,"Thank you so much, my lovely girl. Na saranghae." He did a heart shape with his arms and that made Suzy smile. "Let's meet again, someday."she thought.
*End of flashback*

"O-kay. That's a love story anyone would have wanted to have. Now, in his hospital, I strictly forbid dating. If I catch you guys dating again, boom! You're fired. That's all I wanted to say. You may now leave."said Kyuhyun. Both Henry and Suzy went out and awkward silence filled the air. Finally, Henry's voice broke the silence,"Uhh, so... wanna go to pojongmacha(I think it it's spelled that way but if it's wrong, please give me the correction at the comments section! Thank you!) to catch up with each other?" "Uh, sure. My shift is over anyway. I'm just gonna change."replied Suzy awkwardly. She quickly walked to the ER section and went to her locker. Her breathing became heavy. She thought,"Ottoke?! He's back but my love for him had faded after 6 years! What if he asks me to start over again?! Sure, I missed him so much but the thought of starting anew again, that's just so difficult! And the question is, although my love for him had faded, I still have a spot for him in my heart. Ottoke?!". On the other hand, while waiting for Suzy, Henry thought,"What should I say later? Sure, she's the best girl I had ever met in my whole life but why is the air between us awkward? And why is my heart not beating fast the way it used to be? She's beautiful as always, but what is the problem with me? Shouldn't I be happy when I meet her? I clearly remember telling her that I will always love her. Are those words lies?" "Uh, should we go now?"Suzy's question pulled Henry from his trance. "Y-yeah. We should. Sorry. I'm just, you know, in too deep in my thoughts. Too, uh, deep, yeah. You know." Unbeknowst to him, Suzy chuckled at his answer, finding it cute.