Final

Letter to Chanyeol

(A/N: I tried to keep a layout that made it look like Baekhyun's letter itself, so forgive me if it looks bad :/ also, I didn't double check spelling/grammar, so if there are any mistakes, you may point them out to me, and I will gladly fix it ^ ^ also, keep in mind that this is Baekhyun's "writing" so at the end, what's in pink trying not to give spoilers  is someone else's "writing" ......I hope that made sense. I don't want to give anything away before anyone gets a chance to read it lol by the end it SHOULD make sense....  anyway, hope you like it!!) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Dear Chanyeol,

            Today is our 7th year wedding anniversary and I am still crazily in love with you as much as the day I said “I do.” I know nowadays it’s really lame to write love letters, but you know me. I’m a hopeless romantic and I find love letters to be the most romantic thing. Which reminds me, why do you never write any love letters for me Park Chanyeol?! Even our 5 year old daughter writes me love letters! You little . You’re lucky I love you. Now back to my letter. These seven years of marriage to you have been the best years of my life. I remember when we were dating I kept thinking to myself, “There is nothing more that I can have in the future that will make me as happiest as I am here, now.” Oh how wrong I was. I never thought that I would be able to steal your last name, or even be able to make a family with you. When I found out I was pregnant with Soo Jin 2 years into our marriage, I was terrified. I thought you wouldn’t want a family so soon (which now that I think about it, was stupid on my part because I know how much you love kids) or that you’d be disgusted by me gaining so much weight (I blame the pregnancy hormones). When I finally told you the news, I remember your face Yeol. It was the cutest ever and I really wish I would have had it on video so I could use it as blackmail for when you don’t put the toilet seat down. Oh. Sorry, I’m rambling again. My point is, I will never forget your crying face. It was so full of emotions, but the one emotion I could see standing out the most was love. I was able to witness how much love you have for me in that moment, and then I knew that no matter what happens in our life as not only a married couple, but as a family, that we will get through it together. I know I can be annoying with my habits and mood swings that are just as bad as a woman’s, but I want you to know that even if I forget to say it every day, I love you so much Park Chanyeol. Even when I say I don’t, I really, really do. You make me fall in love with you all over again just by breathing. (This is beginning to sound like a stalker’s note Chanyeol, look at what you have done with your stupid cheesiness…..and shut up; I do not secretly love it.) I think my favorite memory of us while we were still dating is when I finally realized I was in love. I mean, have you SEEN Matt Damon? That man is GORGEOUS even if he’s getting up there in age. Hehehehe I’m just kidding Yeol. Kkaepsong!~ I don’t think you realize this even after all of this time, but the moment I realized that this really was love, was when we volunteered at the local orphanage. The kids absolutely adored you, and you them. I think in the end I only played with that one little girl that called me pretty. It was heart-breaking when we had to leave. She literally clawed at my sweater so she wouldn’t be separated from me. I really wish I could have adopted her, but I’m glad she finally found a family now. Anyway, it was during the kids’ lunch time that it hit me. At first, my heart was melting at the sight of you making the sandwiches, and then helping the kids actually put them in their mouths instead of on the floor. It was the cutest thing to see. I knew you would make a great father one day. But it wasn’t until afterwards, when it was time to feed the newborns. Oh Park Chanyeol. You didn’t melt my heart. You took it from me and put it in a safe right next to yours. Watching you go from hyper oversized child, to careful father feeding his baby like he’s a pro was an amazing change that I had never seen in you. Not even when we had to babysit Jongin’s eleven month old nephew. Newborns are completely different since they depend on adults so much, even a hyperactive oversized child as you. But being able to observe you feeding that baby was life changing for me. That was when I knew that the man I was looking at was the man that I was in love with, and the man that I hope to spend the rest of my life with. (Even though I would never admit it until much later in our relationship.) I love you so, so much and everyday I’m grateful that I was given such an amazing man with amazing that can provide for me and our little family. I shall also take this opportunity to tell you that I’m ready to have another baby with you.

With all my love.

Park Baekhyun

 

 

 

P.S.  I LOVE YOU DADDY! – Soo Jin

P.P.S. I took the opportunity to call Junmyeon to watch Soo Jin for the night instead of just during our dinner date. Figured you would want to get started on that second baby ;)