oo5 ; Autumn Leaves.

l o v e s i c k - 처음이었죠
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omo..!" Eunji squeaked as she poked the man's cheek, proving that she wasn't dreaming again, that her Guardian Angel was actually real and was not a figment of her imagination.

"Aish! Stop it Miss! Stop!" he exclaimed in a annoyed tone as he grabbed Eunji's hand away from her face and proceeds on the sidewalk, hurriedly walking as far as possible away from Eunji.

"Wait! Guardian Angel! Wait for me!" Eunji raced over to him, she had to thank him again, for saving her life for the second time. She ran up to him untill they were in synch with each others steps.

"You..! Thank....You....for...saving me..!" Eunji thanked in between breaths. The Guardian Angel guy simply ignored her and quickened his steps.

Eunji tried to catch up with the gentlemam but her heart couldn't keep up the pace. She stopped and knealt over her knees trying to catch her breath.

Eunji stood up straight and looked around, her eyes searching for those dreamy dark brown eyes that belonged to her life-saving Guardian Angel.

Did he just...Did he just disapear..? Just like that..?! Eunji sighed once again and found herself scanning her surroundings again for her mysterious savior.

Her eyes fell upon a clock tower whose old fashioned clock read: Eight-Twenty-Eight....O'Clock. Oh God.

"Oh no! I'm gonna be late! And its my first day of college too! I have to hurry!!" Eunji panicked as started to run as fast as she could to her class building, not caring if her heart couldn't catch up.

She ran through the crowded halls, making sure to apologize and bow to those she accidently bumps into, trying to get to class before the class doors close.

Along with that, her eyes look for the familiar class door that she visited the night before while checking out her scheldule. Luckily for her, she's on the scholarship program due to her heart-warming essay about, well her struggles with her weak heart. Eunji didn't know that after the worst things in life pass that the best things in life will definitely come a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter